one.

"i can't believe them!!"

minhee tossed the blankets off of her and grabbed her glasses from the nightstand.

quickly tying her hair up in an extremely sloppy ponytail, she grabbed her keys on the kitchen divider and whisked out her door.

the two a.m. darkness was filled with shades of violet streaming all over the street as the violet light came from her noisy next door neighbors' house. the music was vibrating through the pavement below minhee's feet as she furiously walked over to their house.

she thought they weren't that bad, considering that they got her a gift when they moved in next door two days ago, but she hardly made it through the first night. their music and shouting was much too loud for her and she didn't understand how her other neighbors hadn't complained to them yet.

minhee arrived at their door and knocked angrily several times before receiving an opened door.

a man with a striped, blue and white shirt looked down at her. minhee looked up and tried to adjust her poor eyesight to the bright lights that were flashing behind him. her focus adjusted to see the man in front of her and she felt the life drain out of her, intimidated by his tallness.

"excuse me, jimin was it? uh abut d-d-do you think you can tu-turn down your music? i've been trying t-to g-get some sleep..." she asked timidly.

jimin raised his eyebrows. "ah! sorry minhee!! hey, turn the music down a bit!!!" he called from the inside.

jimin heard the music go down a bit and sighed. maybe it'll be enough to tolerate.

"is that okay? do you need it lower?"

minhee didn't want to be a bother, although she thought the music was still a bit loud. she also was too tired. she couldn't even keep her eyelids from closing. she nodded hesitantly and thanked them.

"it's no problem! see you! good night minhee!"  jimin said.

"good night to you, too." minhee started to pace back to her house.

"minhee-ah!!"

minhee turned back to face jimin. she raised an eyebrow.

"we're having a party tomorrow here! you can come if you want!!! night!" jimin then slammed the door and minhee heard the volume turn up again.

she groaned.

"don't expect me to come to that hellhole."