Dont Threaten Me With A Good Time (name of song 👆)

Sam has had feelings for you ever since he first saw you three years ago. And to be honest you had feelings for him too.

One night you baked a cake filled with whiskey. You ate all but one slice before Sam came in and said "How much of that at did you eat?"  "A lot" you replied. "How drunk are you Y/N?"He asked. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am." You replied. (You're a big Panic! At The Disco fan)

"Wow" he replied.

Just as you were going take another bite he stole your cake. You scowled at him just as he starts running through the bunker. You start chasing him and stops in the library. You start jumping on him to get your cake but he's holding it above his head so you can't reach it.

You climb on him and wrap your legs around his waist and reach for your cake. "If you don't give me my cake Sam I swear I will never get off of you even if you have to use the bathroom".

"Geez, Y/N calm down." "But i want my cake back." You say as you give him the puppy dog eyes he taught you. " Dang I never should have taught you." He said as he gave you your cake back .

As you walked away you could feel his eyes on your ass so you made sure to swing your hips a little

                                                                                   Sam's POV

I loved how childish Y/N acted as she chased me into the library and how she jumped on me and how she swung her hips as she walked away.

"SAM SAM" Dean yelled as he tried to get my attention. "What, Dean." I yelled back.

"Just ask her out already."

"Dean I don't think she likes me like that."

"Did you see how she looks at you Sam she likes you."

"B-but I don't know- " " Sam stop she loves you."

"Fine Dean I'll ask her out."

                                                                                        Your POV

"Y/N." "Yes Sam." "Y/N d-do you w-want to go o-out with m-me tonight?" He stuttered. "Hell yeah Sam I've wanted to go out with you since we met."