Filthy Mudblood

In the past few days, the Twins business booming. Even when I've visited they were engulfed in the back and to busy to talk, I've received letters from Fred and so has his family. His mother furious with their little show, but glad that they were at least I knew he was well, a familiar voice hollered my last name from behind me, "How's your blood traitor boyfriend? How about your filthy mudblood of a friend?" I bit my cheek continuing to walk ignoring him, my friend Shanya distracting me, "oh wait you're a blood traitor to as well? Along with your mother?" I stopped dead in my tracks. Shanya pulled me along, "Lovely that you're inbred of a boyfriend found love outside the family," I yanked my arm out from her grip and gave a sickly sweet smile in his direction, "see that the other one has come around, hows your brother? Still sleeping around?"

I turned around fully becoming eye-to-eye with my bullshit ex. Where the only good aspect I saw in him was that he had three dogs and a few cats, "Sorry Moreno, I didn't hear you. You're ego is blocking it," I growled and watched Shanya's mouth drop in my peripheral, "wanna speak up again?"

"I said your little boyfriends an inbred, just like the rest of his family," I took off my cloak, "and you're little friends toy" He stated addressing Kellin, "What a sad excuse of a Slytherin, a Slytherin and a mudblood? Glad he found someone as pathetic as him," someone grabbed my forearm, I looked over and saw Ginny. "Oh look the girl of the family steps in, or was that Ron?" I yanked my arm from her grip and strutted up to him.

Grabbing his collar I slammed him against the wall, "Keep their names out of your mouth you ungrateful son of a bitch," his mouth opened from how toxic I turned, "Or your books won't be the only thing that gets spilled, any other words?" He leaned into my ear.

"I think it's about time you let a real wizard show you the ropes, don't you think love? Those Weasley's are just wasting your time aren't they?"

I raised my fist, "You lost your chance when we broke up you purebred scum," I watched it meet with his jaw dropping him to the ground, he held his jaw, "bloody hufflepuffs always so sensitive," someone else's foot met with his stomach as one of his goons grabbed my arms in hopes to pin me. I stomped on his toes, and flipped him over my back. Nailing him in the stomach, I watched my closest friend knee the other guy in his crotch. I looked around and noted that we gathered a decent crowd, Shanya and I stood near each other.

I stood up straighter, making myself seem a tad bigger, "Anyone who has anything to say about the Weasley's, Kellin or any friends of ours, can and will take it up with us! Do I make myself clear?" I watched as Professor Sprout emerge from the crowd, my demeanour immediately switching back to the sweet one from before, "Professor Sprout I apologise deeply, they were saying terrible things about the Twins and Kellin I-I-I don't know what came over me!"

She looked at the three boys around me and my friend, "28 hours of volunteer work," a small smile played on her face, "Mr. Quinn shall join you as he mucked up my classroom, 93 Diagon Alley, you revoke your Hogsmeade weekend, I'll put in the notice at the shop for you three," I nodded slowly as we were both dismissed.

We headed towards our common room and I told her the actual location of our punishment is giving each other a high five.

((Shanya's POV written by sunny bby)

I don't know what overcame me, what triggered Moreno's words into emboldening me to take action. That wasn't who I was, so why did I do it? As soon as Professor Sprout was done telling us our penalty, Christi and I had advanced towards our common rooms.

"Ugh," Christi let a groan slip past her lips as she rested on the soft couch. "Moreno is so... So..."

"Vexatious? Aggravating? Supercilious? Or to put it simply, an annoying asshole." I paced back and forth with crossed arms. Christi looked up at me with raised eyebrows, most likely from spitting out a whole thesaurus of different words with the similar meanings. "Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth, but at least the punishment isn't bad though. How dare he speak ill of Kellin and the Weasley family that way? We might be Hufflepuffs, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to fight back."

"You know how Slytherins are," I stated whilst stopping my movement. "they like to come out on top. Not all of them are bad, thankfully."

"I agree." Christi stood up. "I'm going to go cool down for a second, will you be okay alone?"

"Of course," the brunette left me to my thoughts on how two Hufflepuffs, the apparent weakest house managed to take down three Slytherins. One if not the strongest house in Hogwarts. I chuckled at the thought proud with the days work, and what shall lie ahead.