how you met eachother

sodapop- Meeting at the DX of course. But it was to fix your car. And even with Steve's help Soda couldn't place the part under your car. And sensing aid, you helped getting dirty in the process. He offered to pay for your oiled out shirt. But you didnt want anything. As you were driving awake he shouted "How about a cup of coffee?" All you could do was smile and give him a thumbs up.

darry- You were walking by the house he was working at, and a clumsy worker on the roof began accidentally dropping piles of wood. Luckily Darry saw and was quick to grab you and pull you to him, letting the wood not hit you and hit the floor instead. You were as red as a tomato and thanked him. He gave you a simple smile, you offered to repay him and he asked for a movie date to get to know you.

two-bit- You were hanging out with your Soc group when Two caught your eye. And so did he. He was drunk and confident enough to walk up and ask for a date. Your friend group were discussed and left you, but you could care less. He was really sweet.

dally- You were in a alleyway letting off some steam from your stalker ex. And soon he found you and began to harass you physically. Dally heard this, and seeing you earlier, thought you were really hot and nice, so he stopped him with ease. You and him were stuck together ever since.

steve- You guys met when you were little, so you've been best friends forever, but when he suddenly kissed you one night alone, you couldn't stop your overwhelming love for him :)

johnny- You found him sleeping outside in the cold of his house. You recognized him by the talk of the town. You slowly became friends with him, letting him stay at your place whenever you can. Finally you kissed him on his birthday. Let's just say it was amazing from there.

ponyboy- You were watching a movie at the drive-in, suddenly Pony ran into you, spilling soda all over you. He was quick to give you his jacket and money for a new shirt. You found it cute when he was embarrassed and it seemed to start from there, kissing at the same drive in.

slow updates gah. sorry