#2: Accidentally Bit

Author's Note:

Okay so this is the scratch or bite of a certain person's, just know that I tried looking for really good pics but failed miserably. Please don't hesitate to vote or comment I do love it❤❤.

-🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾-

Alpha
And
His
Lair

••SOPHIA'S POV••
__________________

During class I kept having this feeling of regret hit me, telling me to stay away from things that I don't believe, telling me to stop thinking about all of it. My mind kept taking me to places that I've never been before, a world with a bunch of man-eating Werewolves? How can this be true?

20 minutes later class ended and soon I was on my way to lunch, on the way there I got a trippy message from Layla. It didn't even make sense. I texted back as soon as I saw it.

Layla: You have to believe they r real! Pls, halp. Sooph!!

Me: Huh where are you? What's going on!?

I ran to the cafeteria and threw my stuff onto the table, with all my tiny might I ran to the back of the school and went outside. I had to find out what was going on and there was no way I wasn't going to help my best friend. Running outside I looked around and found a bloody Layla on the floor, she was holding a wound in her shoulder. I didn't know what to think so I screamed.

"Ah! Help! Someone, anyone help please!" Once I've screamed a bunch of teachers and students came rushing to the scene. They helped Layla up and told me to go into the nurse's office, I went in and sat down crying.

"What happened!" Grace comes in crying.

"I don't know." I wipe a tear from my face and look up at Grace who is texting on her phone, a bunch of tears straddling her cheeks.

"It isn't safe anymore! Nothing is!" She says to me.

"I know, I'm sorry." After everything happened Layla went to the hospital and school was back to normal, kinda? I couldn't stop thinking about Layla and her wound, who did it? What did it?! I had to find out.

At lunch Grace and I sat at our normal table, we sat exactly in the back where no one really likes to sit. I chewed on a piece of my pizza and looked up at Grace. "Do you think she's okay?" I ask in a faint whisper.

"I hope so, Layla is strong she'll be fine."

"Whatever bit her I swear I'll kill them." My eyes started to burn from holding back tears. My eyebrows pushed in together, I wanted revenge. I needed it.

I could taste the fear in my throat, I wanted revenge for whoever bitten my best friend, but I had to wait. I had to find out who did it first.

"What was she doing outside anyways?!" Grace interrupts my rant on revenge and asks.

"Smoking probably." Shrugging my shoulders I pick my plate up and start to throw it away. On the way to the trash cans, a sorry faced Carter taps my shoulder, his own eyes filled with regretful tears.