( Rl & Sm ) Mario Wars >:(

( I don't know why I keep putting the POV'S here.  You'll know who's who. )

Mason bit his lip, he didn't think Theo was going to be this food at Mario cart, they had been at this for hours. Liam was getting bored of him and Theo fighting over first place so he stopped paying attention.

Liam was tapping away at piano tiles on his phone, he was on his way to getting a high score when his phone was knocked out of his hand. Standing above him, were Mason and Theo who didn't look impressed with him what so ever.
" Ah what? " Liam asked innocently, as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

" We have been talking to you for thirty minutes? " Mason replies with a raised eyebrow, he knew Liam wanted to hang out with Theo so why was he being distance?
" Anyway, I'm starting to get tired. I'm going to head off and crash at Corey's, have fun you two. " Mason smirked, mid yawn. Liam watched wide eye'd as his friend leaves him alone with the older boy that makes him nervous.

Liam could tell that Theo was still watching him, now that they were alone.
" I didn't forget the reason for why I came here, you know? " Theo spoke quietly taking a seat beside the clearly nervous Liam. Theo thought that was cute,  then he locked that thought away.

" I was hoping you had. " Liam quipped, he didn't really want to talk about his problems. Well lack of problems. Though Liam knew he had to talk to someone about It, was Theo the best option though?

" Like it not, we are talking about it. " Theo smiled, taking a seat beside Liam. Theo's heart fluttered slightly at the thought of being beside the younger boy.

Liam pulls his legs to his chest, he didn't want to speak about it but it was if he had no choice.
" I told you already, I haven't been able to cry over my own sisters death. I'm a horrible person Theo, I feel nothing. " Liam stares at the wall, not daring to look at the older boy.

" People grieve different ways Baby wolf, the way you're grieving is numbness and that's okay. No one expects you to cry. " Theo didn't know what to do, he felt the urge to hug the upset boy but he didn't want it to be weird.

Liam nodded, his heart fluttered for a second when he heard Theo call him baby wolf out loud. He didn't know why Theo had such an effect on him. He knew Theo was straight, so he forced all his feelings down.
" Thanks Theo. "

-----------

Ig: Maze00n✅

Ig: Maze00n✅

" So I caught this on video today. 👀😋 " [ TReaken, Idungood ]

Skittles, ScootyMcCallme, HunterA and 78,653,926 others liked this photo, 65,096,634 Comments

---- View More Comments ----

ScootyMcCallme: Did they make out?

Maze00n: @ScootyMcCallme Unfortunately, no

That1invisibled00d: How'd this conversation even come up?

Maze00n: We were talking about Liam's hotness (; @That1invisibled00d

Idungood: Hey, that's me

TReaken: Wow..

LHale: Theo, when you get back you have some explaining to do @TReaken

-------

Ig: Idungood✅

Ig: Idungood✅

" Dinner time, food or him? 🤔 " [ TReaken ]

HunterA, TReaken, Maze00n and 86,629,428 others liked this photo, 79,690,962 Comments

---- View More Comments ----

TReaken: Him

Grumpywolf: ^

MotherTate: ^^

ScootyMcCallme: ^^^

Maze00n: ^^^^

That1invisibled00d: ^^^^^

HunterA: ^^^^^^

ScreamQueen: ^^^^^^^

---------

Progress? I have a question, should I make this a series and slowly bring each ship to life? <3 Lemme knowww