Two

Everyone's really worried, it's been hours since our people went on the supply run, I just hope someone doesn't come back. We heard a car alarm and started panicking, running out to see Glenn hop out of a red sports car before turning the alarm off. " Where's the others?" Amy asked quickly " They're in a van, they weren't too far behind me. Should be here in a few minutes". On cue a white van pulled up, everyone got out and hugged their family members while I stood there and gulped waiting for Merle. Then a man I had never seen before got out of the van " DAD!" Carl yelled and ran into the man's arms followed by Lori as they all cried together.

I walked up to the van and checked to see if Merle was drunk in the back again but he wasn't. I stepped back down and looked at Glenn " Where's Merle?" I asked slowly, catching everyone's attention. The new guy knelt down in front of me " What's your name?" " Sela, you?" " I'm Rick, I met Merle and your people in Atlanta" I stared at Rick for a moment " Where's my brother?". Rick looked at me surprised " He's your brother?" " Yeah" " But your so young" " My dad fucked a whore and had me by accident, Merle will tell you worse, where is he?".

" In Atlanta", I looked at Rick " He's gone?" " It's my fault Sela, I accidentally dropped the key to his handcuffs" T-dog told me "Why'd he have handcuffs?". " He attacked T-dog and the others so I handcuffed him to the roof" Rick said and I chuckled making everyone give me confused looks " It's about time that son of a bitch got what he deserved". " Sela" Carol gasped " I've lived with him my entire life, I know more of what he's like than the rest of you, for all I care" I said turning my attention back to Rick " He can rot on that roof, only person who'll care is Daryl".

" Who's Daryl?" Rick asked " He's their brother, he's a run right now" Shane spoke up, "We'll go back and get him tomorrow" Rick sighed " Don't, leave him there". " Sela he's your brother" Sophia said as my eyes starting tearing up " He's no brother of mine". " Carl why don't you take Sophia and Sela down to the lake" Shane said and he nodded as he led me down to the lake. I sat on the ground with Sophia beside me " I know what he does to you" Sophia spoke up after a few minutes of silence.

I looked at her " What?" " Merle, he touches you. He rapes you" she says causing my mouth to drop and eyes go wide " How did you?" " I heard him one night, he kept moaning your name. You screamed and he hit you for it" I looked out at the water as I remembered that night " Its nothing, you and your mom go through worse" " Everyone knows he does it tho and they try to protect us. You don't have anyone to protect you" Sophia stated. " I don't need protecting, as long as I keep my mouth shut about it I'm safe" " Sela-" " I'm fine Sophia" I said as I got up and walked back to camp seeing Shane had Daryl in a headlock.

" Daryl!" I shouted as I ran over " Sela! This son of a bitch left Merle on a roof!" " I know he told me". " She wants us to leave him there" Rick said and Daryl's eyes snapped at me " What? He's our brother?!" " He's not her brother Daryl, not after the things he's done to her" Shane growled, catching everyone's attention. " What things?" Carol snd Lori asked Shane" " He's been raping her since she was nine years old Daryl, when your not home he's touching your little sister" Shane spat. Everyone gasped " No! That's not true. Merle wouldn't do that!", " It's true Daryl!" I shouted as tears started pouring down my cheeks " Why do you think he calls you and asks when your gonna be home?" Daryl looked at me " Why didn't you tell me?" " I was scared of what Merle would do, and what you would do if you found out".

" I'm gonna kill m, that's what I'm gonna do". Daryl stood up and pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest " I'm gonna make him pay for putting his hands on you, nobody touches my little small fry". " We'll leave tomorrow morning, I had a bag of guns with me but dropped them on the street, we can get them too" " Rick I'm glad your back but you only got here, we need people here to protect the group" Shane spoke up " They'll be fine for a few hours, besides having more guns will protect us" "They got Sela, give her a weapon and she'll protect all your asses" Daryl said " I have to stay here?" " I ain't losing you Sela, not when it's a rescue mission for fucking Merle" Daryl said rubbing my head " Don't want you seeing me kill him either" " I want to do it. I want to kill him".

" Your just a kid, you ain't ready to kill the living" " Merle doesn't deserve to live, and I want to be the one to kill him. I deserve that after everything he's put me through Daryl, bring him back so I can kill him myself", Daryl looked at me " I'll think about it, come on let's cook this squirrel". After dinner we were all sitting by the fire whilst Carl's dad Rick www telling us about how he survived and found the group . During Rick's story, Shane got up and walked over to Sophia, Carol and Ed's fire and told Ed to make the flames low.

" I'm going to bed" Carl said standing up yawning " I think I could use a good nights sleep too" Rick smiled " Why don't you go ahead Sela, get some rest" Daryl said and I shook my head. " No, I'm scared Merle is gonna be there. He always did it to me after you sent me to bed" I admitted " Its true" Sophia said which made everyone snap their eyes at her " You knew?". " I heard it happen on my way to the bathroom a week or two ago, Daryl was smoking at the fire and Merle was moaning Sela's name. But she let out a small scream so he hit her and forced his hand over her mouth" Sophia told everyone.

" That's why you had that bruise under your fucking eye" Daryl said to me " Sophia why didn't you say anything?" Carol asked her daughter " Because I didn't want to put Sela at risk, in case nobody believed me and if Merle managed to get out of it". " Come on Sela, I'll bring you to bed" Daryl said taking my hand and walking to our tent, I quickly changed into my pjs and got under the blanket on the blow up mattress " Don't worry Sela" Daryl said stroking my hair " I'm gonna make sure Merle never puts a finger on you again" " Thanks Daryl" " How come you never told me about this before?"

"I knew you'd want to kill him, and I didn't want you to go to jail, I didn't want to go live with my mom". " Why not?" " Because she does worse than Merle" Daryl was silent for a few seconds before asking "How worse?" " If she's busy with another ' client' she'll make me do it. That's why I don't go down to visit her anymore" I admitted. " I'm going to start being the big brother I was meant to be Sela, I'm gonna make sure you never have to touch another man again and I'm going to put my live on the line for you, so nobody touches you either. I'm gonna start being right" " You always were right Daryl, it's not your fault you didn't know". " I know now and that's what matters and I'm gonna make sure it never happens again" " You promise DD" " I promise Small Fry" I felt Daryl kiss the back of my head " Sleep tight" " You too" and with that I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.