CHAPTER 1

Park Hyera POV

I felt bright lights that stung my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and to find my maid, Yoori, opening the curtains. "Morning Madame" She said to me. I got up and stretched in my bed. "Morning Yoori". Yoori is my personal assistant. She shops for me, cooks for me, cleans for me, etc. She does a lot for me.

"What do you want to eat today? " She asked. "Just some toast" I said. She then went down to make me breakfast. As she left, I got up to get ready for school. I took a shower, got dressed, etc. I went out my room as I went down. My room is on the third floor so it's takes some time to get to the bottom. Yeah I'm kinda rich. My family owns the Park company. It's one of the largest companies in Korea. As I was walking, I saw my older brother, Park Jimin, coming out from his room. He came towards me and put his arm on my shoulder. "Yah, let go" I said. But he just shook his head. I suddenly pushed his arm away and ran down. "Last one to the kitchen is a rotten egg" I yelled. I started to run but he easily passed me. I finally got to kitchen and saw my toast and with Jimin eating it. "Hey you jerk that's mine" He put the whole thing in his mouth and made a face "Rotten egg". He ran out the house and got in his car.I was going to go catch him but I remembered I forgot my glasses so I called for Yoori. She went and got glasses from my room. Although I'm rich, I go to school as a nerd because I don't like getting attention.

I take the bus to school because it feels nice but some days I walk home since my house isn't too far from the school. When I got to school, I grabbed my books from my locker and headed to school.

I was heading to my first period. I had 15 minutes before class started but why not. As I got closer to the class I heard some noises. I got closer and tried to identify what the noise was. I was in front of the door and realized it was students kissing. For some reason, I was curious to see who it was. Damn me and my curiosity. I peeked through the door window discreetly to see who it was. The girl was sitting on a desk holding the guys hair while they kissed. Unfortunately the guy caught me. I reconized who it was. I would see him in the halls and sat right behind me in this period. Damn it. He was clearly a playboy as I see him with many different girls every day. I quickly turned away hoping that he wkouldn't reconize my face. With regret, I was about to walk away but someone caught my wrist. I turned around to him. "Since your already here, why don't you come in and watch, you might learn a thing or or two" He said and smirked. I tried to get free from his grip but he was too strong. He dragged me into the classroom and made me sit right in front of them. What have I gotten myself in. He smirked again. Ugh, I want to wipe that smirk off his face. The girl's lips curled up into a smile and stared at him seductively. I feel like vomiting, ew. He turned towards the girl and they started making out. The girl was sitting on the desk from before. He smashed his lips on her while he held her waist. His hand slowly snaked into her shirt and I quickly looked down. Thankfully the bell rang and they stopped. The girl frowned playfully and tried to act cute. "Oppa, come to my house and we can continue" She said. I mentally cringed. "Sorry, we are hanging out at my house tonight" He said as he looked at me and put his arm around my waist. I tried to take his arm off, then he pulled me even closer to him. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "And who said we were going to your house?" I asked confused. "Remember you told me that we would finish what we were doing tonight?" He said with a smirk. Ugh that smirk again. "I nev..." Before I could finish my thought, he kissed me. I made an attempt to push him off but he was too strong. The girl was filled with anger as she stomped out the classroom. He finally let me go. "Yah, why did you kiss me!" I yelled.

I'm finally writing a fanfiction!!!
😆😆😆 This is my first book so it may have some errors in it. If you enjoy it plz vote on it.😍😍😍