33- lets run away♡

Millie's POV:

It was the first day back after Christmas vacation, I didn't wanna go back. I put my hair half up, half down and put on some grey jeans and a white shirt which I tucked into the pants, I put on some white converse and a jacket, I walked downstairs and ate breakfast, then messaged Finn.

Millie❤️❤️; walk with me to school? Xox

Finn😍💕: okay

Millie❤️❤️; come now xox

Finn😍💕: I am just putting my shoes on

Finn still wasn't the best at reading or writing, so I didn't use text talk with him because he wouldn't understand.

I heard the doorbell ring and i answered, to see Finn stood there.

"Hi." I smiled, giving him a little peck.

"Hey." He said.

"You ready to go?" I asked him, he nodded.

There was something off about Finn this morning, I noticed that.

"Are you okay?" I asked, lacing our hands together.

"I'm fine, just tired." He said.

"Okay, well if there's something bothering you, you can talk to me." I said, spinning him round and kissing his head.

"I know I can." He said, kissing my lips. "Your lips taste like lemons."

"Aren't you allergic to lemons?" I asked, I remember the time Sadie told me that, god I missed that girl.

"Yeah. If I eat lemons my lips go massive and red." He said with a little laugh.

"It's my chap stick." I laughed, wiping it off.

"Why'd you wipe it off?" He asked.

"I like the strawberry one better." I said, applying it.

We finally arrived at school and walked to Jack, Maddie, Grace and Noah.

"I have to go to Jaeden and the others." Finn said, letting go of my hand.

"Don't blank me all day, please." I frowned.

He took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to me. "That way I have to come back." He smirked and ran to the others.

"That's a trustworthy boyfriend if he lets you have his phone all day." Maddie said as we walked to English.

30 minutes into English Finns phone kept vibrating. I went to the toilet so I could check was it was. It wasn't right to snoop but it was annoying me. I stood in the bathroom stall and checked.

Sadie💕; hey Finn. I got your number off instagram! It's Sadie!

Finn💕; hi

Sadie💕; I need to tell you something

Finn💕; OK

Sadie💕; Caleb and I got in touch and we have ran away together. Come with us Finn. Let's be like old times.

Finn💕; Sadie

Finn💕; are you being serious?

Sadie💕; 100%

Finn💕; I can't leave. I have Millie and I have the people who adopted me and they mean too much, I'm sorry.

Sadie💕; okay. Well I can't force you to do anything but we're coming back to LA. So see you then.

-

I smiled that Finn actually said no to run away. I walked back to English and took my seat in the corner. Finn didn't come to English today, but I heard he was skipping this class Wyatt.

Next class was science. I was getting my science book out of my locker when I felt someone hug me, I turned round and it was Finn. An instant smile creeped up on my lips as I hugged him back.

"Why weren't you in first?" I asked him.

"Wyatt wanted me to skip with him. He's having problems at home so.." Finn said, we walked down the corridor to Science.

We sat next to each other and the teacher blabbed on about earth and space. I zoned out while watching Finn write his name on my hand, followed by a little heart.

"What's your middle name?" I asked, curiously.

"James." He said, putting his head on his desk. (I made that up, aoxiksjsx wtf teehee)

"Finn James Wolfhard, cute." I relied with a smirk.

- I'm trying to drag this book on for as long as I can sooo:)