The Royal Family

Name: Alistair Fellini Eveyt

Nickname: Alan, Alastor | The Scarlet King

Gender: Male

Age: 52

Sexuality: Straight

Role: King

Personal Servant: None

Appearance: [Media] He has a bit of a more slender build, but it is sturdy and strong all the same. His skin is fair, not to tanned or to pale. While his hair is a silky sandy blond. His eyes are blue, that occasionally seem light purple due to lighting and their color. Overall his physical features are a bit sharp yet handsome overall.

Personality: He is very charming and a bit flirtatious, although he flirts mainly to gain favor or charm his way onto others good sides. He would never leave his wife, not for anyone. He is a tad bit mischievous, and a bit more humorful than a king should be, but when push comes to shove he is strict, in charge, and commanding. He is not necessarily cruel, but he does rule with an iron fist, and absolutely hates pirates.

Main Weapon: Intricate & Well Balanced Longsword

Secondary Weapon/s: None/Adria

Backstory: As a kid he was always more rambunctious than his older brother. Since he was destined to be a prince and nothing more. However fate decided to change this fact, and the kingdom suddenly found itself in need of the spare. Him. His older brother Jacob died from a wound he received at his second battle field. It festered and became to infected. He was beyond the point of saving. He was fifteen at the time. During the years between 15-23, he felt lost. His studies, which had been a bit more laid back than his older sibling, were intensified. And he felt like knowledge was being crammed into his head. And that it was going to burst. He also felt like all of this studying and preparation was killing him as a person. Trying to mold him into the 'perfect king'. When he met Laura however that all changed. It was like she helped him breath fresh air for the first time in a long time. It seemed like no time at all until they were married, and soon it was time for him to ascend to the throne. As a king he felt freer than he had as a prince, but he also found it more taxing. Wars and other hardships plagued his kingdom from time to time, and every war waged he hated the number and men and women lost. To help him at least not feel to guilty, he sometimes lead the charge into battle himself, and these ventures earned him the nickname, 'The Scarlet King.' On his endeavors he has run into his fair share of pirates, and has grown a large disliking for them.

Crush/Significant Other: Lauren Eveyt

Other: He has a somewhat weaker immune system.

On long busy nights sometimes his left leg acts up and he limps a bit. It's from a childhood injury that didn't quite heal right.

 It's from a childhood injury that didn't quite heal right