Chapter 18

We stand in our shop, being exhausted from a long day. I hug my pet, being extremely happy. My pet is a dog with blue hair and white fur. "Okay, I'll my best!" Roxy states, before casting a spell on the pets.

Within seconds, all of the pets were chatting away. "Hello, Izzy," I say, as my pet smiles and glances at me for a moment. Roxy grins, before sadness washes over her face.

"I'm not sure exactly what to tell my dad," Roxy admits, before lowering her head in dismay. I heave a sigh and purse my lips in concentration, before looking at her. "I think you should tell your dad the truth," Bloom says, as I think back to my mom.

She's currently rebuilding the kingdom of Andros. Valtor really did a number to Andros, but this time, it's going to be back and better than ever. "That's a good idea!" Rena states, before looking over at Roxy.

Roxy hesitantly stares at her. "O-Okay! I'll try it!" She says, before waving good bye and leaving the store. I purse my lips in concentration, as the Winx look at me for a moment. "Let's make this place look perfect," Bloom proclaims.

"Hold on," I state, as they study me. "Allow me to handle this. Magic orb, make this place spotless." Sparkles surround the shop, cleaning the store. Within seconds, everything was perfectly clean.

"You didn't even need us," Stella notes, as I chuckle to myself. A second later, Artu runs into the store, with a panicked expression on his face. "Roxy is in danger..." He says, as my eyes widen in shock and horror.

Stella walks to the door and closes the shop. I turn to look at the Winx, as a serious expression forms on my face. "Let's go to her house," I say sharply, as Bloom nods in agreement. "It's time to transform."

"Winx: Believix!"

I look at the Winx, before nodding in their direction. "Winx Zoomix!" We say at once. Our teleportation wings appear on our backs, as we quickly teleport to Roxy's house.