hentress pt.2 preview

Hey loyal readers, I'm sorry this has taken me so long to write, I had half of the chapter written but it was somehow lost, mix that in with real life things and me always being busy and I just never had time to rewrite it... Until now ; ) here is a preview of what is yet to come, I'm trying something new with this chapter explaining more of the story and making it more story based in general as oppose to the "strictly smut" part 1. So let me know what you guys think and I'll have part 2 before you know it. Thank you for your patience and again sorry for the long wait!

When you got back to civilization, you discovered that you had actually been stuck in that terrifying world for several months. Not like you could tell anyone that you randomly appeared in another world where you and several other people were hunted down my murderers to be sacrificed to some... Thing in the sky. You were fired from your job, lost your apartment, and when you bought another place you were broke and realized just how lonely you were. Laying in your bed that night wondering what you're going to do to turn your life around, you strangely enough find yourself thinking about the huntress. Her voice, her eyes, her laugh... "I don't seriously miss a serial killer do I?" But as you thought more and more about her. "Oh God I do... Not like there's anything I could do about i-" then you remembered, "that hatch!" When you crawled through the pitch dark tunnel, you found another hatch and when you opened it, you were in the middle of the forest where you hitchhiked back to civilization. "I still remember where it is, I could go back there. This sounds crazy but what do I really have to lose? I don't have a job, I don't have a girl, and I'm one month away from being broke without a place to call home. Alright, I've made up my mind, I better go before I change it."

(Hey loyal readers, I'd like to take a moment and ask that if any of you enjoyed what I wrote, that id really appreciate it if you all subbed to me on YouTube at "tallertheprogamer". It's the place I'm most active and where I'd love to get to know all of my fans, so stop by, say hi, and make my day! Until next time guys, thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next one!)