24. Messing Around

"The man named J-hope?" She asked as they all widened their eyes after she mentioned that name.

"S-so.. What's a-about him?" He stuttered.

"I am just asking if you already knew him or even met him?" She asked with my head lowered down.

"Ah." He laughed made the others looked at him. "Actually, PDnim didn't introduced to us personally. But honestly, we never met him since. Why?" He explained rubbing his neck with his hand.

"I doubt why J-hope is your new member instead of Hoseok." She said smiling lightly.

They all smile. "Maybe he don't have time for this." Jimin said made Yoongi nudged him again. "Why you always do that to me?" He asked holding his chest hardly.

"Will you shut up?" Yoongi whispered as he glared at him.

"Ah.. We have to get there, Hanie. Have a good day." They wave at me before they left iny office.

As they reached the van they stopped and gathered themselves beside the van. They were quite nervous yet surprised when she mentioned their new upcomimg member. They were stuttered after and remained quiet until they reached their service.

"When can we tell her? I guess she's getting mad when hide it from her." Taehyung spoke which he broke the silence then everyone eyed him.

"We promised him, we don't have to tell her until Hoseok finally come back! Even it's hard for me to see her dying for him!" Jin exclaimed which causes Taehyung bit his lower lip.

"Aish. You don't have to yell of me. I am just suggesting that's all." Taehyung complained.

"Then, what should we do now?" Jimin asked like in a drama.

"Don't be so drama, Elf." Jungkook complained while looking at Jimin who almost vomit with himself.

"And Namjoon, why did you tell her that we have a new upcoming member? We don't know if he's near in finishing his business out there. We are already in trouble." Jin hold his head almost crying after what happened.

"You're not alone, hyung. We can find a way, besides she just asked about him there's no need to worry about." Yoongi said as he tapped Jin's shoulder.

"And hyung, she didn't beg us to tell about him. She doesn't know J-hope, only Hoseok." Namjoon said joined Yoongi by tapping Jin's opposite shoulder.

"And!" Everyone looked at Taehyung who suddenly shout like a baby thay causes them shocked. "Soon he will be here and only Hoseok will explain to her not us, Hehe." He continued with his boxy smile.

"Alien." Jungkook spoke.

"Nosy bunny." Taehyung replied to Jungkook.

"Hey, stop that." Jin said trying to stopped the younger ones.

"Pinky princess." Taehyung replied that causes Jin widened his eyes.

"What did you say?" Jin asked as he gonna punch Taehyung's face.

Jungkook laughed as he watch Jin positioned himself to punch Taehyung.

"Why are you laughing, huh?" Jin asked shifted towards Jungkook the same thing he did to Taehyung.

"Okay, enough the mess." Yoongi spoke as he push the two away from each other.

"The sleepy head is trying to stop us." Taehyung begun to teased while the other are already mad.

"Shut up, alien." Yoongi gave him a death glare, but he just ignored him. Jimin joned them as they teased their hyungs who had their face were about to blow.

"Yah! Destroyer! Pink Princess! Sleepy head! Don't be so serious." The three maknaes teased their hyungs. The hyungs looked at each other and they suddenly laughed which causes the maknaes to looked questioned.

"You are perfect!" The hyungs shouted together as they laughed after them.

"What?" Jimin asked himsekf didn't figure out what's happening to their hyungs since they are serious in any matter.

"The Cutey Baby Bunny!.." Jin shouted out. Jungkook turned his facial into dark since he doesn't like to be called 'baby'.

"The Crazy Alien!.." Yoongi continued as he laughed holding his tummy. Taehyung widened his eyes then his brows met after he heard the word 'crazy'. He didn't like to be called crazy, but the others usually thought he's crazy the way he spoke in any languages that they couldn't understand what he talks about.

"And Little Elf!" Namjoon shouted out with all of his strength and his eyes shut in order to hear hy Jimin who was already tightened his teeth on while watching his hyungs laughing at them.

But suddenly the younger ones lightened up their faces after they realize the hyungs are also teased after them. They all by each other and running like a baby in Jaehan's frontyard. They have forgotten they that were already old enough on what they're doing. They keep their smiles and laughters in their faces. They usually did this when Hoseok was around, because he's the one starting up the nonsense, but enjoyable moments of them. They always longed that if only they could go back in young ages, but they couldn't, because this is what life has to be.

On the other hand, Jaehan noticed the noices in her frontyard made her lean on the window and she clearly saw the boys playing and running with each other. Suddenly, she smiled with no reason. Maybe just because she saw her group of friends playing with their smile in their faces after all the the things that they've encountered, but still they kept holding on and they keep fighting together for ones achievements they had in their lives.

She open the door and went out herself from her house and walk towards the boys where they played.

"Are you in hurry?" Jaehan broke their moments and they went to silence. Taehyung was on Namjoon's arm who's squishing Teahyung's face that made him scream. While, Jimin who's under Yoongi and Jungkook who's piggy back by Jin.

"Actually, V isn't get in the car so I tried to grab him." Namjoon explained as he grab Taehyung (V) on his fluffy chicks. Taehyung was gonna protest, but his mouthcovered by Namjoon quickly. "Stop messing around, alien." He whispered as Taehyung tried to scre or even escaped, but Namjoon was too strong so he failed.

"Jimin, also he dare to run off us so I did this." Yoongi lied as he gave Jimin a death glare that made Jimin shut his mouth.

"And you two?" She asked the youngest and the oldest one.

Jungkook laughed and so with Jin. "He's tired and I decided a piggy back." Jin explained before Jungkook quickly lied his head down to Jin's shoulder as he tried to reach in the car.

"Is that necessary?" She frowned watching the guys with their wide smile.

"Yes." All of them answered and smiled. "So gotta get back. Byebye."

To be continued...