Protect

WC: 442

Klaus passed through the hall. Making sure not to make eye-contact but he couldn't help but stare at the figures surrounding the figure in the middle. A guy around his age was guarding the three boys that punched and kicked the person in the middle. Klaus stared for a while until his trance was interrupted by the bell, signaling him to go to his next class. The group of boys ran to their next classroom whilst the person they bullied sobbed. Klaus was hesitant, but he went to her to comfort her. "Are you okay?" he asked, bending down. "H-huh?" she stuttered, looking at Klaus. "Are you okay?" he asked again while clearing his throat. "O-oh, y-yeah," she stutters. "Well you physically don't look well. You should go to the nurse's office," suggested Klaus, getting a nod from y/n. He helped her up, making sure not to hurt her even more, and lead her to the nurse's office.  It was a few months since Klaus took y/n to the nurse's office. Both became amazing friends and maybe even more than friends. y/n would now accompany Klaus to the library where they would spend time reading books. Klaus would walk y/n everyday, which made y/n blush a lot. One day in particular, y/n sat along the beach. Her delicate hands tangling with the soft sand. "Hey y/n," a voice said behind her. She looked over to see the one and only, Klaus Baudelaire. "Mind if I sit here?" "No, not at all," she softly says as Klaus sits beside her. They both stare at the ocean for a period of time until Klaus decides to break the awkward silence.  "I got this for you," he says, handing her a rose. "It's beautiful," she responds, taking the rose. "Just like you," Klaus said, kinda regretting of saying that outloud, worrying of getting an negative response. She just giggled and blush uncontrollably, making Klaus blush too. They sit there, listening to the ocean. Both stare at each other until they unconsciously start leaning in until their lips meet. The kiss wasn't long. Klaus could smell a hint of y/n's shampoo that he loved so much. They broke apart. Y/n smiled at Klaus and leaned her head on Klaus's shoulder while Klaus wraps his arm around her waist protectively, not wanting any bully to harm her again.   (Okay well that might of sucked. I'm sorry for my terrible writing. I kinda hope you enjoy this. I'm sorry that it's short and the title doesn't really fit into the story much doesn't it?"