Archana's Bike Riding

Anirudh being terrified to the situation, begins to keep away from her.He tried to ignore Archana's presence.Madhumathi pacifies Archana saying that love isn't always a sin.Anirudh normal turned into scolded with the aid of his dad and mom.Anirudh have become depressed daily and he changed into not able to talk to his friend Aadi.He have become isolated.
                                                                                    Anirudh's mother scolded him after bringing the veggies required for their cooking.She shouted on him that why he would not said their love story.Then Anirudh started his lamenting with repentance saying "Amma!I can't able to describe my love tale due to my fear in the direction of you and father and I've committed a sin".
                                                                                      Anirudh's mom took her son very near her and caressing on his head stated "Anirudh!Me and your father's marriage is also a love marriage.I get irritated on you on the cause which you did not inform me about your love tale however not about your love".

                                                                              Anirudh holds his mom's hand sat on the floor and began crying.His mom pacifies him placing her right hand around Anirudh's shoulder her tears wetting Anirudh's blue full handed shirt.

                                                                                      The next day Archana asks Anirudh to took her to a ride.But Anirudh rejects due to the fact his father stated not to move anywhere.But Archana forcefully took him and she or he made him seated on back of his motorcycle and she sat infront of the motorcycle and commenced riding."What a fatal speed" thinking this Anirudh shouted to move sluggish.But Archana does not take into account his words.