Chapter 1 (at Cafe)

#U.K LONDON#

Its fresh sunday morning the cafe is full of peoples specially girls waiters are moving here and there and covering orders of the customers mostly regular ( cafe is full due to sunday) 
Mr david (the owner of cafe) is shouting and calling his name because he is his favourite worker and he knows how to deal with the  customers.
Suddenly the door opens and all eyes turn towards the door a tall person wearing aprin enters with a smiling  face his hair are black he has light brown skin pigment and green eyes (he is an asian) "he was  handsome "
Beside the delicious cappuccino he can also be a reason why alot of girls used to come here.
His entrance brings smile on david and alot of girls faces)
Mr David: oh Zee where were you (zee is his nick name no one knows his real name)
Zee: actually i was having very important work.
Mr david: see all customers are waiting iffy and jazz has not prepared even cupcakes yet. (Zee and iffy his friends and coworkers)
Zee: dont worry Mr david just give me 15 mins i will serve cupcakes to your all customers.
Mr david: you always take my all worries away
He goes to kitchen after giving a last satisfying look to mr david

****In Kitchen****
She is so much worried and just filling cups with coffee
(She is jazz with maroon curls having a innocent look on her face she is 22 years )
She is so much busy but she realized his presence
Jazz: oh zee thank God you are back that david is so good at increasimg my blood pressure with his loud voice.
Zee: dont worry just serve these cups and be right back but where is the iffy?
Zee: oh that giant is doing his favourite job
*And he laughs at that sentence she leaves*
He goes to the oven and calls his name iffy comeout else i am going to take the order from your favourite customer
*And he comes out from the table*
"is she arrived ???oh i was searching spoons"
(That is iffy a fatty person with big eyesight glasses he is cute he has brown hairs a 23 years old)
Zee: really?? Under the table?
Iffy: yeah
Zee: dont make silly excuses i know you were eating chips under the table now go and take the order from Miss abram else i will hit on your butt
Iffy: oh am just going you know its my favourite job.
*Iffy leaves zee continues his work*

(She is sitting on that corner table beside window she is having a firm look on her face busy in typing on her laptop  she is very beautiful white skin pigment light blue eyes having light brown hair tied in a ponytail with black full slevees top adding charm to her personality she is miss cathrine abram)
Iffy : your order please (hiding his blush)
Cathrine: (she looks up her fingers stopped for a moment) one black coffee with no sugar.
Iffy: ok thanks
(Iffy to himself she is so sweet that even dont need sugar in her coffee)
****in kitchen*****
Jazz enters with an anger
Jazz: why all these bitches come here
Zee: because they like our coffee
Jazz: no bacause they want to stare at you
Zee: oh dont start that again come on iam not Tom cruise.

#SINDH ,PAKISTAN#

General Ibrahim : (while checking some files) send major zawar to me right now.
Captain Bilal: yes sir (standing still infront of him)
***bilal leaves***
^^^After a few moments^^^
Major zawar : u called me sir (he was beared man with full uniform tall firm serious beside all of this handsome)
General Ibrahim: yes major its time for the new assignment all are set you are going with 9 pm flight i will send you all details 
          "Allah Hafiz"
Major zawar: yes sir (he salutes him)    "Khuda Hafiz" 
( khuda hafiz and Allah hafiz both are same terms means May GOD protect you used in muslims while leaving)

" so guys that was the first chapter of my new story hope you will enjoy it there's many more to come so stay tuned and please let me know in comments how you feel while reading this"