Chapter 1

( nonkook I found the draft, I'm finishing it!)

     Noor looks at the photo of him, her face softening. She smiled, thinking about him, a soft smile showing up on her face. She giggled, thinking about all the fun times they have had. She suddenly stopped, noticing what was happening.

     She was falling in love.

     She had never fallen in love before! She was extremely aware of others intentions, so she never really trusted a lot of people.

     Noor looked at the photo again, stuffing it back into her pocket. She gulped, rubbing her temple.

     She let out a sigh, staring at the ground. Someone suddenly hugged her from behind, "Sister Noor.~"

     "Yes, Liz?"

     "I'm so bored!" Liz whined, looking up at Noor, who had turned around, looking at her.

     Noor giggled, "Well, what do you want to do??"

     "I dont know!" She whimpered, letting go of her sister, taking a step back.

     "Well, let's go try something new! How about we head out and play outside?" The elder sister smiled sweetly.

     Lizzie looked at her, awed. "That's a good idea! Or.. Or, we could prank call someone!" A mischievous look was brought upon Liz's face.

     Noor looked at lizzie, "That's not very nice, let's just go play outside."

     Liz looked at Noor, frowning, before replying. "Awh... Okay!"

      This, is where it all started.