→ 51 ←

Exes Cora Whittaker and Dominic Sherwood spotted together in Spain.

Low and behold Sherttaker fans, it looks like Cora Whittaker and Dominic Sherwood might be getting back together! Even though neither party confirmed they're split fans did speculate that the pair split a few weeks after their 6 months anniversary.

But today the pair were spotted in Madrid shopping at a flea market.

Dominic, 28, and Cora, also 28, met when Cora got cast in the 4th season of Dominic's show Shadowhunters

Dominic, 28, and Cora, also 28, met when Cora got cast in the 4th season of Dominic's show Shadowhunters. And the pair seemed to hit it off right away because fans began speculating even before Whittaker arrived on set that something was bound to happen between the two.

The two were together for 6 months before breaking up in late May of this year, until now.

The couple held hands as they looked around the venders and chatted with each other while the looked at some homemade soaps and treats. Whittaker just wrapped the first season of her new show, Hellfire, a few weeks ago and apparently hoped on a plane to join Dom in Spain right away. The pair are apparently working on their relationship and spending more time with each other, because according to sources, it was the reason for their spilt in the first place.

The pair looked very casual in dark jeans and light tops, but wearing sunglasses and hats to block out the sun of the Spanish Summer

The pair looked very casual in dark jeans and light tops, but wearing sunglasses and hats to block out the sun of the Spanish Summer. Cora isn't filming anything over the summer so she will likely be with Dom for most of it.

Dominic is currently shooting the new action movie "Codename: Red" in Spain for the summer then will be in Oslo in the autumn to finish the movie. Cora's new show "Hellfire" will premiere on the CW in the autumn as well.

According to friends, Cora and Dom didn't want to address the rumors of their split because they wanted to keep it to themselves and they didn't want to confirm anything because they didn't know if they would be completely broken up. The two have had a very busy year with their careers and their personal life paid the price for it. But right now they want to just work on their relationship away from the public eye. They won't confirm or deny anything to anyone as of now. Plus friends of the couple, especially Dominic's costars Alberto Rosende and Katherine McNamara have hinted at the couple being back together.

So what do you readers think? Are Sherttaker back on?