Chapter 8: Ashleey

Shawn's POV

Justin and I were talking when we were interrupted by the teacher announcing a new student. My eyes widened when I saw her. It's her. I thought.i didn't realize I was staring until Justin said something.

"Dude your staring" I turned my head and blushed in embarrassment.

LUNCH

Ariana's POV

Yes lunch I couldn't wait any longer. Class was okay until I saw Shawn staring at me. To be honest I like him so I asked a question.

"Hey Sara. How do you know if a boy likes you?" I asked.

"Well" she trailed off"to know if a guy likes you he will have to make eye contact all the time" she concluded.

"Oh"I said suprised that Sara knows the answer to these kind of questions.

"Is there a boy your interested in?" Sara asked smirking. I felt a blush crawling on my face.

"What?! No!" I quickly said and my blush darkened

"Oh i know. Is it Shawn?" She asked as her smirk grew wider.

My blush depend if that's even possible.

"OMG he is. Congrats girl" she said excitively.

Before I could protest, a girl with brown hair and brown eyes interrupted us.

"Hi Sara" she said with an innocent smile.

"Hello Ashleey" Sara said coldly and by the looks of it,this girl is bad news.

"Hello nice to meet you" Ashleey turned smiling at me.

"Hi I'm Ariana" I said smiling.

"Why don't you ditch this loser and come hang with me at the popular table" she asked. I turned to Sara to see she was slightly angry.

I was really angry at her for asking that. That's when I shouted."ok first of all Sara's not a loser, you are and second why don't you ditch the face and go see a doctor or better yet a plastic surgeon."

To be honest I meant all of it. I turned my head to see Sara was shocked and I turned back around to face Ashleey.

You can practically hear the "oooo's, burn and oh snap"from the crowd. I just hate it when people pick on my friends like that.

"Oh Ariana you'll regret this day!" She shouted " I'll make your life a living hell!"

"Oh I'd like to see you try" I glared.

With that,she walked away full of rage back to the popular table.

Sara's POV

I was shocked when Ariana stood up to Ashleey for me. No one does.

"Thanks for standing up to Ashleey, no one does" I said.

"Well I'm the first. I really hate it when people pick on my friends like that" she grumbled.

NO ONES POV

What Ariana didn't know is that a certain boy saw the whole thing and completely fell in love for her.