pleasuring mr j

Joker was sat on the sofa. Legs apart and basically watching the TV.
You were sat cross legged on the floor finishing up cleaning your guns.

"Come here" joker said was a rasp.
"Why?" You asked with a grin
"Come here' joker repeated
You crawled over on your hands and knees. He grinned as you came between his legs and placing your palms on his knees .
"What?' You asked
"I wanna kiss you!" Joker admitted
He Lent down a bit where he kissed you gently. You ran your hand up his thigh touching his crotch accidentally.
"Don't be nervous' he said "why don't you touch me?, you don't have too if you don't want too... "
It took you by surprise. J always touched you and pleasured you. You really wanted to touch j but you'd never given a hand job or blow job before so you were kinda nervous.
"I won't do it good" you said
"Haven't you ever given one before?" Joker asked
You shook your head.
"If you want to you can...just try, do it how you think you would" joker grinned "you'll know if I like it'

You smirked and begun undoing jokers belt buckle. He watched you. Running a hand through your hair.

You were always surprised by his length and size. (7 inches)

You wrapped your hand around the base and took his length in your mouth, sucking up and down. Feeling it hit the back of your throat making you gag.
"Fuckk" joker groaned
You looked up at him whilst doing so. Taking his length out.
"Is that good?" You asked
'Yes baby keep going!" Joker groaned.
You licked from the base to his tip swirling your tongue around and spitting.
"Fuck y/n. Yes just like that!" Joker moaned gripping your hair a bit..
Taking his length back in your mouth you sucked up and down harder using your hand at the same time.
"Oh baby !, your so good!" He moaned tipping his head back a bit.
Slamming his hand down on the sofa in pleasure. His breathing was turning heavy.
"Y/n!" He moaned
"Cum for me daddy!" You insisted
"Fuckkk' he moaned with a rasp
It was possibly the most hottest thing you heard him do.
You felt joker twitch and he came in your mouth with a groan where you swallowed.

Joker looked down at you. Sorting himself out.
"Was that okay?" You asked
"Oh Darling....it was amazing!" Joker said
"You sure? you aren't just saying that..!" You said
"No of course not..it felt so good!" Joker said "you sure that's your first time...?!"
You nodded and sat on jokers lap.
He kissed you gently and pulled you closer with a growl.
"I love you" you said to joker
He nodded and allowed you to cuddle into him.
The joker had yet said I love you but you knew he did.