Chapter 10

Chapter 10 1057 words

Mark had been pacing around his room, the suit Yugyeom had gotten for him was laying on the bed. Yugyeom walks into the room, closing and locking the door behind himself, grabbing Mark's hand and stopping him from pacing anymore.

"Babe, calm down, you'll do great," Yugyeom says, unbuttoning Mark's shirt for him. "You will do amazing up there, and I'll be there with you the entire time so you have no need to worry." Yugyeom smiles, laying a quick and soft kiss on Mark's lips.

"I know, and I'm glad you will be there, but I'm still kind of scared." Mark sighs, pulling off the rest of his clothing and putting on the suit. Yugyeom smiles at how handsome he looks, reaching over and brushing Mark's vibrant red hair out of his face. Mark was wearing an all-black suit. He had a silk button up shirt that was tucked into his suit pants that hugged his legs a bit tighter than they should have. He was wearing a suit jacket where the lapels were a pleather type material. Overall, Yugyeom knew he looked amazing. "You look really handsome Yugs." Mark smiles up at him, flattening the front of Yugyeom's jacket a bit. Yugyeom was dressed in a white button-up shirt that was a bit lost on him that was tucked into his black pants. He had a string tied into a bow around his neck and a black jacket that went over the white shirt.

"As do you, my prince." Yugyeom smiles.

"You know, I won't be a prince anymore after today so you are going to have to call me something else." Mark chuckles, wrapping his arms around Yugyeom's neck.

"You shall be my king from now on then," Yugyeom says causing Mark to chuckle, laying a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's head downstairs before my dad thinks we are doing anything weird," Mark says, letting go of Yugyeom and heading to the door.

"That's for later," Yugyeom says, winking at the shorter boy.

"Kim Yugyeom!" Mark yells, walking back over to him and hitting his arm.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I saw the opportunity and I took it." Yugyeom chuckles.

"Let's go you, idiot." Mark chuckles, smiling up at Yugyeom.

"Of course, my prince." Yugyeom smiles back, Mark linking his arm with Yugyeom's and walking out of the room and down into the main room where the maids had been finishing setting up. The two males walk over to where King Tuan was stood, greeting him.

"You both look very handsome tonight." King Tuan says, smiling at the two boys. "I still find it odd that you fell for someone seven years older than you, your mother and I were only a year apart."

"You act like that is much of a different father." Mark chuckles, smiling at King Tuan.

"I have a speech ready for you guys and I am so excited for you to hear. Only 30 more minutes. The guest will be arriving soon so why don't you both go stand at the door to greet them." King Tuan says, the two boys nodding and walking to the door. Mark and Yugyeom had stood there greeting their guest for an hour. They both had been a bit tired of smiling and shaking hands with each and every person that walked through the door so when his father finally announced that everyone should take their seats and Mark and Yugyeom needed to get onto the altar, they both sighed in content, quickly walking to the ballroom and to the altar.

"Everyone please take a seat." The priest says, a sea of people quickly taking a seat on the beautiful white chairs spread across the ballroom. The priest clears his throat before speaking loudly to the crowd. "Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to watch the wedding of Mark Tuan and Kim Yugyeom." The priest says causing a chorus of claps to spread through the room. The claps come to an end when the priest continues to speak. "Mark, Yugyeom, if you would take each other's hands," Yugyeom reaches over and takes Mark's smaller hands into his gently, running his thumbs across his knuckles. "These are the hands of your best friend that are holding yours as you promise to love each other all the days of your life. These are the hands that will work together as you build your future and make your dreams reality. These are the hands that will comfort you in illness and trails, and share the joy and happiness of life together. These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you all through the years. May you always hold each other and give strength to each other to hold on during the storms and stresses of life. May your love last for an eternity." The priest says, both Yugyeom and Mark smiling brightly. "Do you, Mark Tuan, take Kim Yugyeom as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do, I absolutely do," Mark says, squeezing Yugyeom's hands lovingly.

"Do you, Kim Yugyeom, take Mark Tuan as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Yugyeom smiles, pulling Mark a bit closer to himself, the tips of their shoes gently touching.

"And now I would like you to do an exchange of rings." The priest says, Bam Bam walking up to them with a small red pillow, two gold rings resting upon it. Yugyeom and Mark let go of each other's hands, each grabbing one of the rings. Yugyeom gently grabs Mark's left hand, sliding the gold band onto his ring finger. Mark does the same to Yugyeom, proceeding to grab each other's hands again. "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." The priest finally says, Yugyeom wrapping one arm around Mark's waist and resting his other hand on his cheek, pulling him closer and kissing him passionately. Mark smiles a bit into the kiss, resting his hands gently against Yugyeom's chest. The room echoed with cheers and claps, Yugyeom and Mark pulling away before turning to the crowd and bowing.

"Now lets all head to the dining room for dinner then we will meet back in here with a few things changes in time for the coronation!" King Tuan yells, everyone standing up from their chair and heading into the dining room.

The next chapter is the last chapter I hope you like it!