Guys!!

Hey guys... I uh... I'm sorry I kinda just.... Fadded away from you all... I mean... I still come on... But I manly talk to Laney, Richie, and Jeely.... Sorry about this... I notices this has over 2,000 reads on it! That's amazing... I can't thank you all enough for still believing in me... And... I feel I should return the favor!!! What should I draw you guys as a thanks? You all may type to me.... I'll include as much as I can.... Thank you all.. So much!!! Love you all!!!

Also I know I haven't been updating my books.... But let me know if you wanna  me to continue a certain book and I'll be sure to try and con them!!! Thank you!!

And one more thing.... I plan to write a new book about a creature.... A strange one that landed on planet Earth... And needs a way to survive... Its a small slug-like creature made of pure shadow named Whados.... Tell me if you want to be in the book and what role you wanna play!! What name you're gonna have and weither you discover this creature and what you do!!! That would be amazing.... And let me know if ya wanna see a picture of this adorable shape-shifter!! He's meant for my own game I plan to make... But I'm gonna write a book first....

                                             ~Snowlight Fox