My Pokemon Adventure

chapter 1

It was a dark stromy night when i decided to watch the first seseon of pokemon. now i am not the kind of person to just sit and watch it i have to dress up, after setting up pokemon on the t.v i walked down the hallway to my room i opened my drawer and grabed my black t-shirt and my army camoflauge three quater pants i quickly put on the pants and shirt on. 

then i walked to my closet and pulled out my red vest and my trainer bandana, I carefully put my bandanna on and putting the loose hairs in to place i grabbed my back pac that had the eeveelutions on it. 

 I grabed my eevee and flareon plushies and placed them in my bag i grabed my pokemon card folder and placed it in my bag, along with a blanket and a pillow. i walked down the hallway with my bag and walked into the kitchen i grabed a few apples, marshmellows and a hole lot of chocolate.

i ziped my bag up and walked down into the lounge room. sat down and played te episode it started off normaly with the theme song "I'M GONNA BE THE VERY BEST" at that moment a bolt of lighting struck the house and that is all i can remember....

a.n sorry if this has awful grammer i am open to any critisims nut please be nice