•ⓛⓘⓚⓔ•

march 23

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"what time it is?"

"summer time~ it's our vaca-"

"WRONG, it's spring break. fuckin' wish it was summer though."

"bitch same, fuckin' sick of school."

"our teachers have their fuckin' education degrees or whatever so far up their ugly asses. i just want to graduate and work at McD, bitch i don't give a fuck about-

"SHUT YOUR NASTY ASSES, I'M THE BOSS AND I HAVE SOME BIG ASS FUCKING NEWS!"

and it was at that moment when mark busted into chenle's bedroom where they all were when their spring break truly began. mark had told them he managed to steal "some dude named Jeffrey's keys to a fine ass beach house where we're spending spring break even though issa long ass ride there".

after only several hours of having arrived at the house, it was already trashed; water dripping down walls and soaking the carpet from a water balloon fight; games, clothes, and chargers scattered 'artfully' over the floors of the bedrooms they were sharing; even cake batter and frosting spotting the entire kitchen from when they attempted to bake a birthday cake for renjun.

now, it was night time and they were at the beach. they had already lit sparklers and - attempted to have - surfed, and were setting up a bonfire, except for jeno and jaemin who were still in the water.

"stop squirting me!" jaemin yelped as jeno smirked.

they were splashing around in the shallow water when jeno had pulled out a water gun.

"i bet you like it," jeno stated, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

jaemin rolled his eyes, then smiled when an idea dawned on him. once jeno was about half a meter away, he pounced on him and the both of them splashed into the water. jeno's back hit the sand at the bottom with jaemin on top, and they surfaced, whipping their heads to get their wet hair out of their faces.

jaemin wiped his eyes and jeno watched him. the setting changed from the loud splashing and screaming laughter to calm rippling water.

once jaemin opened his eyes to look straight into jeno's, he blushed lightly.

and neither of them noticed how they were unconsciously moving closer to each other until donghyuck yelled, "HEY GAY DREAMERS, COME GET FUCKING CRACK AND NUT AND CHOCOLATE!"

"you could've just said s'mores."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬