A Casual Heckin Day

One day it was a world meeting and everyone was sitting down silently organizing their papers. The deadly silence awaited them. But there were a few empty chairs. Germany was late again! They wondered when Italy would show up at the door with a distracted Germany.

But then

Creek

The door opened and there stood the all mighty Italy dragging Germany into the meeting. Everyone was amazed at how Italy could even drag Germany out of bed that morning.
"Woah!" Everyone thought. They wanted to have Italy's strength , motivation, his
P O W E R 
But that's information for another fic. Now we are talking about how everyone was amazed at Italy.

But that moment was very quick.

So the two of them sat in their respected seats and they did their own thing. But then BAM! Romano went up to his best friend Germany and started chatting. Romano was telling Germany how much he loves his hecking potatoes. But sadly their short conversation ended when Prussia went up to them and told the two to shut up. Awe man what a party pooper...

On the other side of the table the nordics were chatting casually like always. Sweden was smiling sweetly at everyone, Denmark was pre reading his papers, and Iceland was going up to everyone making plans for after the meeting, because he would just hate to be locked up alone in his room watching that weeb stuff. Norway was too busy crying over something that happened 100 years ago to even listen.

Where is Finland? Everyone thought.

He was having a very heated argument with Austria about how classical music is better than Austria's emo music. Eventually Austria got fed up and started saying no one understands him. That emo freak..

Finally the meeting officially started with Canada yelling about pancakes and wanting to make the world a better place by forcing every hockey team to bow down to Canada. Sweden and Russia backed away.

America had an amazing idea but no one actually listened to him and was ignored. He cried silently.

It finally was break time after twenty seconds of working and England walked in with his famous scones. Five seconds later they were all gone and everyone was eating them like crazy. They loved his cooking, especially France!

After that China-

England quickly bolted for the remote and turned off the television before anything else was shown. There was no words to describe how horrifying that was to watch. The narrating was horrendous and the animation was not smooth. However he did like how he made some good scones, or should he be offended?

The blond turned around to see everyone else's reaction, except he was faced with an empty atmosphere. Everyone must have left during it, how selfish of them. It was only just a poorly written April fools fanfiction someone made and posted on Wattpad.

Okay so I posted this on amino for April fools and I decided to post it here too. I have wanted to write on here for awhile now, but then I realized I can't write anything thats really serious.. so crack it is!! Enjoy and more will be coming.

P.S if anyone has the Hetalia amino, I'm IcedTea on there