Roblox

Today Denmark decided to go on roblox. The reason was simple, the characters looked like lego people.

Username: TheTrueViking
Error!! That username is taken

Denmark was shook!!!! Someone took his perfect username idea. He ended up crying for six hours until Finland came up to his room to give him some cheese.
Denmark stopped crying because the cheese was really good. 11/10 would eat again. After eating some more cheese, he decided to have another shot at making a really cool roblox username.

Username: VikingBoi69
Error!! That username is taken

That was the last straw

Norway took the last straw in the box!!! Great now he can't enjoy his pulp free orange juice.

But about that username... Denmark was still trying to think of the coolest username in all of Scandinavia.

So he spent weeks trying to think of great names, with Finland occasionally coming in to give him cheese and pulp free orange juice.

TheKingOfTheNorth taken
Beerlord1885 taken
Denmark420 taken
StupidDane taken

All the other Nordics noticed Denmark had been straining himself lately.
Saying those words felt so weird, so they decided to talk with him.

When the four of them walked in, they were horrified to see Denmark turned into a roblox character.
He was defeated, and he hadn't even created an account yet. The roblox create an account screen was a killer.

Enough internet for today.

But wait

Denmark bursted out of the little roblox man and typed really fast with so much energy.

Username: SpikeyPineapple
He managed to get on.

The other nordics just stood there in plain shock.

After a few hours Denmark became enemies with the player "IkeaMeatballs". They proceeded to fight each other but then when one of them were close to death, they would quickly sign out. This went on for days until the user "SaltedButter" cleaned up their fight and killed them both.

After downloading roblox, Denmark learned some important life lessons.

1) Don't spend days fighting the same person.
2) Don't spend days making a username.
3) Don't drink orange juice with pulp because that is fucking disgusting.

Bonus: Sweden was making multiple accounts stealing all of those usernames.

I have no idea what inspired this help. But enjoy your night everyone!