Two

Senior year of high school is where I really made a name for myself with the ladies; after all I am a Washington but right now as a freshman in college I can say I'm doing life right

Senior year of high school is where I really made a name for myself with the ladies; after all I am a Washington but right now as a freshman in college I can say I'm doing life right. It has taken me a while to fully embrace the name. I was living in Harper's shadow for a lot of my life. My beautiful, smart, funny and social twin sister, who likes to remind me she was born first. A lot was expected from us early on. Mum has always been happy as long as we are but it took Dad along time to work out that pressure is a crappy parenting technique.

When I was accepted to Yale I won a few brownies points with dad. I won even more when Harp decided to be all defiant and attend Harvard instead. While Yale made my dad proud it also gave me a chance to step out from Harper's shadow and make a name for myself.

My phone buzzes on the floor and I reach down grabbing last night's jeans and pulling my phone from the pocket. I laugh at the screen name, clearly not picked by me.

[Amazing Sister] Hey bro how's your second week of classes going?

Harp has had it tough with paparazzi. Someone blabbed at a party and next thing BJ is ushering her out of the frat house and the whole Washington clan are on their way to Boston. I feel for my sister because I know it is hard but I took dad's privacy arrangement straight away, my own apartment right on the edge of campus. I don't need to drive, I don't need to worry about crazy roommates and screw going to crap parties when I can throw my own.

[Me] Boring as bat shit.

[Amazing Sister] Told you not to pick law.

[Me] And how is journalism working out?

[Amazing Sister] Piss off.

[Me] Just as I thought.

[Amazing Sister] Whatever know it all. You busy this weekend? I was thinking of a New Haven visit.

[Me] Always busy but I'll squeeze you in.

[Amazing Sister] Thanks Davey, anyways I got to go. Lets talk later. Love you!

[Me] Love you more Harp!

I shove my phone back in my jeans and take a better look at the unfamiliar room I have woken up in. One Direction posters and the pink pastel walls prove straight away that this is not my apartment. I look around for any sign of life but find none. Muttering a silent prayer I slip out of the bed and get dressed quickly.

"Baby?" I cringe at the whiny female voice. I spin on my heel to find my latest conquest wrapped in a towel with her wet hair draped over her shoulder.

"Hey."

"Want to go get breakfast?" The brunette asks with a grin.

"Look Megan-"