제 1장

"Jung Hoseok, the young multimillionaire, entrepreneur. He started his own modeling business at age 19 and look at him now! Successful at age 27! I'm telling you it's crazy-" I immediately turned off the radio and decided to speak instead of having to listen to that nonsense.

"So Julia?" I turned to my right, "Yes mother?" "Are you excited to pick your classes tomorrow?" I asked trying to be enthusiastic. "Of course! This semester Assistant Yoo plans on helping me with my studies more." I smiled. "Well that's very kind of him Jinx."

When Juliana was younger she had often felt the same way I did towards everything. Being picky about certain foods, clothing texture, music taste, everything. Of course she's grown out of it but the nickname Jinx has stayed.

"I love this song!" Julia spoke out excitedly. Soon enough we both were singing together in our own perfect harmony. Looking at my daughter's sparkling blue, almost Violet eyes, brought a rush of happiness all throughout my body.

Why must it all be so difficult? Could being single a parent actually be that hard..?

"Mother are you remembering again?"

"W-what? No, sorry Jinx it's not that. I was just lost in thought is all." I spoke out, shifting my gaze back to the stop light that had just turned green. "Okay mother, I'm sorry." Julia replied looking out the window, pointing out to different clouds.

Everything was starting to change my mind, she's used to this by now. I mean hell she's already highly intelligent. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? I shook off the thought as I continued driving.

"Are you sure you would want to do another Juliana? You know that you don't have to, it could be dangerous next time." I looked over to my 18 year old.

"It's what we do mother. Don't worry." She replied and smiled brightly at me. "Alright, I'll make sure they keep you in the system." Internally I sighed, no one would want their child in this field of work. But it's her choice.

~~~

"Julia, are you ready?" I asked, she nodded in reply. Letting out a long sigh we both exited the car, walking down to a dark alley.

We weren't scared because we knew exactly where we planned to go, being sure to look every direction so we know that we aren't being followed or being watched.

Standing in front of a wooden door the two of us look back and soon enter through it, closing it behind. Inside the door was a dark, pitch black room.

A quick ding like noise was heard, signalling for our ID name.

Soon there was a blue tile lighting up under me, "ID #147631 TEAM KJ1" I said. The tile soon turned purple.

VERIFIED
NAME: KAMERON, JULISSA
AGE: 31

Julia's tile under her turned blue as well , "ID #147218 TEAM KJ2" which soon changed its color.

VERIFIED
NAME: KAMERON, JULIANA
AGE: 18

"Welcome, Team KJ, it is a pleasure to see you again." An automated voice said above us as the room lit up a tinted green, along with two glowing hand pads next to us.

I placed my right hand onto mine as Julia did the same with her left hand.

Verification Complete.

Safety rails appeared around us from the floor around the platform we were standing on. Soon the platform started rising from the ground lifting us to the main floor.

As we reached the main floor the rails dropped down, both of our faces were scanned for final verification.

Door Opened.
Welcome to LJHO

Entering through the door I took a quick breath and smiled at Julia as she did the same.

The two of us went to our designated rooms. Everyone here at the organization has their own rooms, they are so that everyone has a place to live.

~~~

Mr. Lee takes care of everyone here as his own family, which isn't a bad thing.

I was shaken of my thoughts when Julia called me from her coms.

VIDEO CALL
"JULIANA KAMERON"
ANSWER // DECLINE

"Hey, mother, which one should I wear?" she was pointing at two different outfits she picked out from the many provided by the organization.

"The first one," I replied as she nodded. "I thought so too,"

After we both finished up a conversation, I had gotten another call.

"ASSISTANT YOO"
ANSWER // DECLINE

Accepting it, I added him to the video call Julia and I were having. "Good morning, Assistant Yoo," "Morning Bestie!" Juliana and I said as I accepted the call.

"Good morning Ms. Kameron, Morning Bestie! A new checklist has been added, be sure to put your earpiece into the sanitation box by the door while it sanitizes and programs today's information," we both nodded at his words.

"Oh! And Mr. Lee would like to see you Julissa, he said anytime, but let me know first so I can help Juliana and to let him know, okay?" He said.

"Ah, I see thank you Kihyun. I will be sure to let you know." I looked over to Julia "yay I get to hang out with Kihyunie again today!!" She said excitedly.

I smiled as I continued with our call. " Is that all for now Kihyun?" He nodded. "Yes, don't forget to eat breakfast today you two. Goodbye!! Have a great day!!!" He said with a bright voice.

"You too Assistant!" We both replied as I hung up. "YOU LIKE ASSISTANT YOO DON'T YOU JULIANA AWWW I SAW HOW YOUR FACE LIT UP~~" I said annoyingly.

"No, he's just my best friend." She replied crossing her arms. Shaking my head I continued thinking about what Kihyun had said about Mr. Lee

I wonder what he could want to assign on such short notice?