1

Here I was in the kitchen making my man dinner his favorite to be exact fried chicken, mash potatos w/ gravy, and corn I had the house smelling good. I also was wearing his favorite work out outfit of mine so he knew tonight was a good night.

I heard the door open and loud voices which only meant the guys are with him and I'm half dressed I don't care it's my house but a text would have been nice so I could put clothes on

I heard the door open and loud voices which only meant the guys are with him and I'm half dressed I don't care it's my house but a text would have been nice so I could put clothes on. " damn it smell good in here G" woody said following Luke into the kitchen "DAMN!" I heard Algee say knowing he was talking about my outfit. " Baby go put some clothes on please" Luke said walking over to me. "This my house Luke they can leave" I said loud enough for only him to hear " What I say " he said deepining trapping my body between his and the counter making me roll my eyes and start to walk out the kitchen not before Luke had placed a hard smack on my ass.

" Don't let my food burn babe" I said disappearing into my room quickly changing. I walked back it the kitchen seeing the guys sit at the table talking about lord knows what. "So Jalynn got any single friends" Algee asked looking me up and down. " See I do but they don't like boys they like men" I responded causing everyone to laugh.

" Oh big head got jokes" Algee said like he was gone do something. "I got jokes for days Algee let me know if you want the, so I know are yall staying for dinner so I can make extra chicken" I asked turning to look at the guys

" You should have known we was staying from the moment I said damn it smell good in here" this is true I thought to my self. Soon dinner was done and I made everyone's plate and served them after I served my baby first I got them all drinks before sitting down to eat myself.

" This is really good Jay you have out done yourself" Keith said while he was taking a break to breath. " Thanks guys and Keith it's okay to breath while you eat you know" I said giggling to myself. After everyone was finished I started cleaning the kitchen " Baby you cooked go sit down I'll clean the kitchen." Luke said walking up behind me wrapping his arms around me." I got it baby go entertain your friends." I smiled as he dug his head into the crook of my neck giving me small peck causing me to get goose bumps. "Baby stop" I giggle under his touch " alright but later that ass is mine." He kissed me leaving the kitchen.

Okay dishes done, foods put away, floor is swept and mopped I said to myself to myself kind like check list kinda thing making sure I had everything done.

The boys had left and Luke was in the bathroom showering I stripped my clothes and climbed on the bed getting comfortable under the soft yet extremely warm blanket. Soon Luke came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist I couldn't help but stare.

"Can I help you" he smirked at me locking his lips "What a beautiful chocolate man" I joked with him causing him to laugh he put on his boxers and climbed into bed pulling me closer to him. "Babe what time do you work in the morning so I can have your breakfast in the morning " "Ja you do enough for me already how about you sleep in and I'll pick something up on the way to work" he said kissing me.

"Luke you're my king imma take care of you" I mumbled against his lips "you always doing stuff for me, you work come home make sure the house straight and cook me dinner. I feel spoiled" he said smiling down at me. " well babe I do that for you because you do so much for me" I admitted "well how about tomorrow we go out just the two of us how about that new club that opened down town?" I heard that place was nice "okay baby" I said snuggling into his chest falling asleep.