Jealousy(1/2)

LEVI
Today, was a regular you say in Levi's office while he chased around Hanji making sure his sister was safe. It never bothered you,but it bothered you more today than ever cause Levi hasn't had a full conversation with you because he was trying to 'protect' his sister. You out of all people know that F/N is completely able to take care of herself . So what did you do... sit around and wait for him -NOPE! You went to the cafeteria and ate with the cadets at least they gave you the time of day. "Miss L/N, you are sooo cool, are you single!" A boy asked with excitement in his eyes. "Look at that body she totally isn't single,but if you are I'm right here babe" Another cadet flirted. Soon all the male cadets started flirting with you. You didn't mind - I mean at least here you got some attention. A cadet then leaned in to kiss you until a loud angry Corporal came in. "Ah, get off my woman, you're way to young so keep your dirty fucken hands off of her" Levi said glaring at every single one of them. He took you by the hand to his offices. "You'll be having lunch here now" He said with a pissed off tone,but that was normal soooo "Was someone perhaps jealo-"" Why would I be jealous of a asshole who's literally half you're age" Levi intruptef. "So you wouldn't mind me going to eat with them again?" You questioned with a smirk. He then smashed his lips into yours, his anger and passion were what you were feeling. He smirk and left you there in complete shock. "Wh-what The fuck" You said as your eye twitched.

MEANWHILE

"I told you it would work" Hanji snickered. "You were right!! Now let's go"Levi's sister said grabbing Hanji hand.

HANJI

Hanji was a pretty energetic person, but when it came to your attention it was multiplied by 10000. She wanted you to be happy but that thing was making it impossible for her to even get you to look at her! That stupid cat!! A cat Levi had got you so you wouldn't get lonely at home but now it's an instant blocker for him and his love.

Right now for example, you and him were suppose to be cuddling but instead you were playing and cuddling that devil!! Hanji swore Levi got that thing to make sure he was never able to touch you. It was quite funny, the similarities between Levi and that cat,both had the died inside look and never let Hanji have any fun!

So Hanji sat down pouting and glaring at the cat. Her name was Zoey, Hanji watched you smile and giggle, that should be her making you smile he screamed in his head. "Hanji, just because I'm not facing you doesn't mean I can't see you" Y/n said as she continued playing with Zoey. "What!" Hanji screamed. "My brother is Corporal Levi,having super good observation is in my blood. And I know you are not quite found of my cat,but she loves you!" You cheered as the cat jumped onto Hanji's lap. Hanji smiled, maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

ARMIN

EREN & MIKASA( I'm putting it together for my convenience)

Eren was easily angered so if he saw the slightest bit of a person looking at you he would rage about it,but on the other hand Mikasa never seemed to show much emotion and didn't care. But today it was quite different both of them had been ignoring you both to train with each other so what do you do you go with Mikasa/Eren's girlfriend to hangout. "So then he tells me that he hates when I ignore him right but then he won't bother to give me a second glance" You complained to her. "I can relate look at them jut having fun with out us" She said as she starred at Mikasa with Eren. "Hmp, well you know what no point in moping around why don't we go hangout with Corporal he always need help... you know with shelves and high places" You said as you got up. "Yeah,sure" She said as she giggled.

----later

You guys spent the whole day helping Corporal which was quite pleasant except you constantly felt you were being watched.

Eren:Branch

So you were walking back the cabin but then you suddenly see Eren running up to you. "Why were you spending time with short stack!!" He yelled. "Hmp, if you want attention give me some to" You said as you tried to walked off but were stopped by Eren's hug. "I'm sorry, I just need to be stronger to fight.. I'm sorry" He said. "It's fine to get jealous but-"" I'm not jealous!!" He defended. "Uhuh,and I totally banged Corporal... we both know that not true,sweetheart" You said.

Mikasa:Branch

Poor Mikasa didn't know what she did to make you want to spend time with Levi more than her, but it must have been terrible. She groaned,Mikasa wasn't one to show emotion but when it came to you, she acted like a complete baby. "Good night, Captain" You shouted as you walked from his office. Mikasa came out of the shadows with a quite sad face. "Mika, what happened" You comforted her. "Um Y/n are you interested in Corporal-""Hahahaha as if!! I love you and you only Mika I was spending time with Corporal because he needed help.....I didn't seem like you cared anyways" You said. Mikasa finally realized....you felt neglected...."I love you more than anything" Mikasa said bringing you into a kiss. "But let's just get this cleared you were jealous" You mumbled. Mikasa face fared into a red hue.
A shout of 'no' s were heard from Corporal's office we're heard. "God finally they made up.... I can't deal with my cousin's love quarrels" Levi said as he had flashbacks....scarring flashbacks.

SASHA
For anyone else it would sound weird but,Sasha was jealous of your customers. Yes!! The people who buy from you! You know why! Because they got to spend the whole day with you and how much did she get, only a few hours before she had to leave back to the Survey Corps. Today was no different.

You were causally talking to the customers,nothing wrong just small talk. Sasha glared with a pout. Oh how she hated when people got to see your beautiful angelic smile. You served the man near the window his cake, when he gave you a small smack on the butt. Your face blew up in red. "E-excuse m-me, s-s-sir" You stuttered out. "You dirt filthy man! Don't you dare touch my sweet pastry angel!!!" Sasha yelled she dragged you away. "S-sasha!! You're here!!" You cheered. "Yeah....you're sade now"Sasha said as she embraced you.  "We're you jealous"You asked. "EH!!noooooo...." Sasha yelled. You giggle pulling her into a hug.

YMIR

     Dating a nurse would sound nice until you remember that third paients come first.

   "Ymir, I need to take care of my patients....I will talk to you later I love you " Y/n said as she closed the infirmary door on Ymir. "But...." Ymir mumbled. All sh wanted was to talk to you but you seemed to only want to work (A/N: ....not me....Netflix and food anyone).

  "Ymir....you know Y/n toes her job seriously that's just how she is" Krista explained. "I know but lately this week Eren has been going in there waaay too much and maybe-" Dont think that way....she loves you but people depend on her.Oh and Eren he's well Eren...soooo you know" Krista cut Ymir off. "Yeaah" Ymir agreed.

    Later on, Ymir came by the infirmary. "Hey hot stuff" The rough sad harshly. "Excuse me,what?" The sweet but venomous voice said back. "Come on doll! You could help me so much more in another-Ugh!" The man's voice broke. "I think you could help yourself plus I'm dating someone and she's the most amazing chick in the survey Corp!" You said to the man that was curling up on the floor,yeah hes not going to be having kids anytime soon.

   "Ymir,you cane come in now" Your voice called. Ymir awkwardly slide the door open. "I get that your desperate to see me and that you care about me but I'm a nurse- and before you say I can defend myself from assholes! " You explained already knowing the reason she was here. "How did-""I can read you like a book,love but that's something I love about you"You said as you wrapped your hand around her neck. "I love you" Ymir said bringing you into a sweet kiss. "I love you too, maybe a little too much" You joked.  "You loving me is already too much" Ymir reponee holdin Yu tight

KRISTA

Krista may not seem like it,but she hates it when others get to see you dance. She just thinks you look to beautiful that anyone will fall in love instantly. Today, you were outside on walk enjoying nature. "Krista,maybe someday I could teach you to dance the tango or maybe even ballet!!" You said excitedly. "Yeah maybe-" She was cut off by you running to a street show. You swung your hips and move your hands around as you danced. All the men started whistling at you. Krista smile turned into a complete face of anger. And then it happened, a man came up and slapped your butt. "That's it!" Krista said slapping the guy and dragging you to near by bench. "Krista what's wrong" You said as you caught your breathe. "I don't like it" She mumbled. "Huh?" You said confused. "I don't like it" She said clearer. "Don't like what" You asked, even if you knew what she meant. "I mean I don't like people watching you dance, when you dance you look so beautiful and I don't want people to steal you away" She said giving you a big hug. "Its fine, my little angel" You said as you patted her head. "Jealous much" You mumbled. "NO" Krista shouted with her face bursting into flames.