one

Summer vacation was one thing most students looked forward to the most the entire way through school, already having planned out what they were going to see and do and who they were going to be with or hang out with

Summer vacation was one thing most students looked forward to the most the entire way through school, already having planned out what they were going to see and do and who they were going to be with or hang out with. For Harry Styles, it was just an excuse to get completely wasted just about every night and hook up with random people at the parties he happened to attend.

Sadly, the summer came and went pretty quickly and now he was back at school, wearing a tight pair of skinny jeans, but wore an oversized sweater not only to show off the love bites that adorned his neck and his collarbone but also because it was colder outside and the sweater was comfortable around his small frame.

It didn't come at all as a shock to his classmates and the younger classmen when they noticed the marks littered on Harry's neck and collarbone, but more intrigued that Harry was still the same Harry that he always had been, or that's what the rumors said about him anyways.

"Now I know why you didn't bother to call me all summer."

Harry turned his head to look at the boy leaning with his back against the lockers as he stood next to Harry. "I don't know what you mean." Harry played dumb as he organized his locker for the year.

"Who left these pretty little marks on you?" The boy, Zayn, asked as he leaned forward and used his fingertips to brush against Harry's skin where the noticeable lovebites were.

"I don't know," Harry answered honestly because he truly had no idea who the boy was that he'd hooked up with only two days ago at a party to celebrate the end of the summer. "And anyway, I told you before summer started that I wasn't going to be around much."

"Oh, right. You did say... something like that." Zayn said, his eyes scanning over Harry's body. "Maybe I wasn't listening at the time. I was heavily distracted. I mean, after all, the last time I saw you, you did have those pretty lips of yours wrapped around my co—"

"Hi!" A voice chirped, a little too peppy for this early in the morning on the first day of school, but he was kind of grateful that this person had interrupted Zayn and turned around to face him. "Would either of you be interested in joining drama club? I'm the vice-president and... It really is so much fun. Even if performing isn't your thing, you could always do backstage things or stage managing or—"

"Not interested," Zayn said boredly as he watched the underclassman, wishing he'd walk away so he could continue the lovely conversation that he was currently having with Harry.

"Oh, well... do you at least want to look over the pamphlet?" The boy asked, the smile on his lips never fading as he glanced between Zayn and Harry who were both watching him. "It has a lot of information in it about what we do and shows pictures of—"

"I said that we aren't interested," Zayn said seriously as he stared at the younger boy, glaring at him in hopes to make him go away.

"Don't speak for me," Harry said as he glanced over at Zayn and then looked at the boy standing in front of him. "I will gladly take a pamphlet, Isaac." Harry gave the boy a small smile and then took the pamphlet that he was handed.