Chapter 1

(Edited)

Ayame's POV

I wake up early to get ready for my new school. I slip on the big fluffy bananna dress that Ouran calls "Uniform". I look into the mirror to see me in this ugly dress. Nope, No way am I going to school in this mess. I dig in my closet and find the perfect dress.

(Top or side photo. Sorry for crappy screenshot but it is my set)

I walk into the office picking up my schedule and heading twords class 1A. I have class woth the twins and the He-she of the Host club. I was told to sit behind one of the twins Kaoru. The other twin was Hikaru and the he she was Haruhi.

At lunch they had invited me to sit eith them and i kindly accepted wanting to make some friends. I walk into the Lunch room only to see them sit with the other Host. I should have known. I quickly turn away running into the garden outside. Just then a blond headed king tajes a seat next to me.

"Hey Princess, Why did you run away. You're bit scared of Mori- senpai are you?" He asked before cupping my chin with his fingers. "Or are you just shy" He continued.I look into kiss deep purole eyes befire it hit me. Tamaki.

I quickly push him away from me.

"Tamaki "i say

"Oh so you heard of me" he say with a smile.

"You still don't... remember me do you?" I ask holding back tears bitting my lip.

"Princess what are you- ..." He looks at me with realization on his face. "Ayame? Is it really you" He asked a tear slidding down his face.

I nod my head slowly as he pulls me into a tight hug. Jist then the rest of the hist apear.

"Boss? Do you know Ayame?" The twins ask in sync

Tamaki whiped a tear off his face before inhaling

.

" Everyone. I would like you to meet my sister. Ayame."