arguments and apologies

Michael called Jeremy a waste of space and a loser. They were arguing which they pretty much never did. He never said anything bad about him. This hurt Jeremy so much that he began to sob quietly with his hands duped over his mouth and his runny nose and tears flooding his pillow. Ever since SQUIP happened he's been so different. He hasn't cared as much about Michael and he did before.

Michael was in the bathroom at a party (*wink wink*) that night, he was drunk and secretly missing Jeremy so much. He never meant what he said, he knew how much it affects him. He sat against the door, held his knees up to his chest and cried. A tap on the door, slightly familiar. Michael slowly unlocked the door and opened it a notch. Jeremy was stood there with a red face as he had clearly been crying. Michael dragged Jeremy into the bathroom and bear hugged him constantly apologizing. He felt awful.
"I am so sorry Jeremy I never meant what I said."
"Its ok Michael, I may be a loser but I'm your loser"
They hug and cuddle for afew minutes before leaving the bathroom and returning to the actual party. By now Michael was sober and so was Jeremy. As they walk out together a girl singing Hamilton songs so Jeremy and Michael join them.

Jeremy still had SQUIP but he wasn't AS bad anymore and plus Michael had taken one too so they were equal now.