she cheated on me!?

----

as i'm baking some cookies, i put on one of my favorite songs, like, ever, 'buy u a drank' by t-pain, but i usually put on the somo version.

i start doing this weird dance, and i hear some footsteps behind me. i don't even care who it is, as you can tell when i keep dancing my heart out. "fran, what are you doing? you look like you're having a seizure." bobby chuckles. i spin around on my heels, and smack him lightly on the arm. "well excuse me for dancing!" i defend. he grins at me, then starts dancing with me while we both sing the lyrics.

again, i hear footsteps come down the stairs. i only turn my head around, and check who it is. "hey- meredith?"

she gives me a disgusted look, "what are you doing?" i ignore her, and turn back to bobby and dance. "hello? i'm sure i just asked you a.. question."

i mentally roll my eyes, and ignore her again until i'm pulled on my arm, and met with a female face. i push her arm off of me, and she back away when she hears kian coming downstairs. she leans in on my ear and whispers, "i know you saw me and ethan. no need to hide it anymore.. i've already got my dose of followers from kian, anyway." my jaw drops, and i'm just amazed. she used kian? that little-

"meredith? i thought you left?" kian asks. she quickly turns around, and does that stupid little innocent face. i seriously hate her now.

"yeah, i'm just leaving, actually. francesca has got something to tell you." really? she just had to use my real name? and now, all eyes are on me. meredith walks out the door, but not without winking at kian. "what? what do you need to tell me?" he asks, confused.

"well," my voice goes high pitched, "meredith has been- um," come on, just do it, it's not that hard. "i saw meredith.. uh, in walmart, with jack, whoever that is.. and she was like- kissing and hugging him."
his face doesn't even change expressions. he justs looks blank.
"why didn't you tell me before?" he seems distant, but i get it. he's heartbroken.. "i really didn't want to interfere in your relationship..." i she shyly. he started at me for a moment, then tells me to come upstairs.

he lays his head on the backboard of the bed, then tells me to lay next to him. i agree, and sit close to him, maybe a little too close, and he puts his head in the crook of my neck..

he starts kissing my neck with little pecks, slowly and cute. "kian.. stop it." he's still got a girlfriend.

he groans, but stops, but he still leaves his head there. soon, i fall asleep.. in kians room...

———-
not bad, mmm 😎😎 lol short but i'm trying y'all!!

xoxo,

gossip girl ;)