New Beginnings

Grace POV:
It's been three days since the first time I showed emotion to the guys. They seem to want me to show my feelings more often, but I just can't. I know what I want to do but it's like I can't will myself to do it. I don't know what's happening with myself. Not anymore at least.

RM POV:
She is in her room right now. And I'm fighting the urge to go talk to her. I know she wants to show emotions, but she can't. And I get that it's hard, but she can talk to me about it. I stand in the empty hallway in between my room and hers. Still fighting the urge to rush in and tell her that everything's going to be okay. Wanting to see the smile I saw only a couple of days ago. Wanting to hear her cute little laugh as she giggles at something I said. Why? Why do I think like this? I'm going to go talk to her.

I knock on Graces door and an automatic answer follows.
"Come in," she said.
I walked in and she seemed to brighten a little. Not showing emotion brighten, but she seemed somewhat happy.
"Hi, RapMon. Is everything okay? Do you need to talk about sonething," she says bombarding me with questions.
"No. I came to see you. That's all," I said hastily.
She nodded as if she knew what I wanted to talk about.
"I want to show emotion like you guys do. I just..." her voice trails off.
"Hey. Look at me. You are amazing you know that? You do so much for us. For me. You even give me inspiration for my songs.  You dont realize it, but the guys and I really care about you. You are our best friend. No one could ever change that."
I paused knowing she was trying to process what I had just said.
She looked lovingly into my gaze. Without warning, she pulled me into a tight embrace. Not too tight, but tight enough that I knew she meant it. We sat there for a few seconds. Her arms wrapped around me. Mine around her. Hugging each other like two people who were never going to see each other again.

After the hug broke, we chatted about her showing emotions. She asked me for help but all I could think about was her lips. Moving in a fast pace. Pausing every once in a while. And perfectly full. Slightly parted when she stopped talking.
"So how can I let my emotions out," I hear her voice cut through my thoughts.
"Music,"I said,"music can help. You find the right song, sing it, or dance to it, and you have shown emotion. Really simple."