XXll

A/N: Well I'm sorry if this is a little late, I don't know why but I just can't seem to write these days...please send me in some Zarry GIFs to encourage me, or maybe fan art? :)

Please check out my other Zarry stories please! They're called: Planned, Hate that I love you, Zarry one shots, Picture Perfect? and I can't love you more than this, thank youuuuu! The link on the side will be directed to my profile so you can see my stories ------->>>>

Well I have to say that your comments blew me away, the thoughts on Mirnada are pretty hiolarious to read, can't wait for all things to be revealed ;)

The GIF posted with this chapter is Harry just showing his appreciation towards Zayn's bum while on stage ;)

I just want you all to know, that I read every single comment and I shall reply to them all one day, this week I've replied to like over 500 comments and I'm still on the single digit chapters, so bare with me there ahaha!

This chapter is dedicated to @kissxoxo21 because they didn't take sides and explained their point very well, and I totally agree with this comment, that's what I would say too. But thanks to all the others, because I also agree to them too :) xx

Fact: I'm going Spain this month for my holiday, yayayyay!

Enjoy my little Toy Soldiers \(♥o♥)/

***

Zayn doesn't know how he did it, but after Harry stormed out, he collected himself up and got the dinner party organised as he didn't want to let down his friends.

In the past, Zayn would still be curled up in a ball somewhere, but Zayn's an adult now, he knows how to move on from silly, immature, ridiculous situations.

"All set" he sighs out in relief as he places the flower in the middle of the table.

He receives a text from the evening class' teacher informing Zayn that Tommy is doing alright and he just fell asleep moments ago.

The sound of the doorbell knows Zayn out of his thoughts as he buries his phone inside his pocket as he strides over towards the door as he neatens his navy shirt out.

"ZAYN IT'S BEEN SO LONG!" Niall screams as he leaps onto Zayn, arms wrapping around his best friend's neck as his legs hook around over Zayn's waist.

Liam walks in soon after "Niall, you're going to kill him" he chuckles out as he watches Niall climb off from Zayn.

Blinking rapidly as he looks between Niall and Liam, Zayn couldn't believe that his best friends were standing right in from of him "I've missed you both so much" Zayn whispers, a smile creeping onto his face as he wraps his arms around both of their shoulders, pulling them into a hug.

"We missed you too, now where is Harry?" Liam questions as he pulls away looking around the living room for the other half of Zayn.

Zayn was just about to answer, making up a lie obviously, "Uh he isn't here becau-" but there was a knock at the door so he goes to open it to be met with a breathtaking Jake, holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand as he hugs Zayn with his other free hand "Hey Zayn, these are for you...and Harry" he greets happily.