Chapter 10: Motorcycle ride

"Saber!!"
Irisviel pouted, looking up and down from the blond king's outfit.

Arturia flinched, from the homunculus' stare. She was only wearing a black suit with trousers and a pair of black gloves. Was it the depressing aura it protrayed? Was it not fit for the event they were going to? "Is there something wrong, Irisviel?"

"Of course there is!!" The women pulled on her sleeve, "You look like a man! A women should be beautiful and stunning!! Not only that we're going to a party not a funeral!"

The king of knights crinkled her nose "What rubbish! Women or men, each have every right to wear what they prefer!" She tightened her tie.

"But but but but!!!"
Before Irisviel could respond, someone knocked on the door.

"Done changing?"
The voice belonged to Saber's master who was outside her door. After a few seconds Kiritsugo came in. "Maiya and the Lancer are ready to go,"

"You ready?"

~~~~♤~~~~

The cold breeze, made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Waiting for the two young ladies to come out. He was chosen as one of the four to go investigate if the Tohsaka household had a Berserker servant, through a party.

Lancer brushed his hair back, which was gel up by Sola-ui, wearing a tux that was chosen by Sola-ui, and shoes
..that was also chosen by Sola-ui.

Diarmuid sighed, he really needed to get that women away from him.

Footsteps emerged after a shut of the door. Then the king of knights came out with a black sleek suit, not followed by the white haired homunculus.

"Ah Saber, the homunculus is not ready yet?" The spearmen asked.

Saber nods, "Unfortunately, she wants to go ahead while we go on the motorcycle. Maiya will join her after."

"A motorcycle?" Lancer responded.

Arturia walked over to the vehicle with two handles on the side a headlight and a smooth leather seat. She hopped on with ease and the motorcycle roared to life.

Diarmuid flinched the sound reminded him of the sound of a boar's groan. And that wasn't a pleasant memory. "Are you sure that is safe?" 

Saber beamed, "Yes yes, it reminds a lot of my steed." She looks over to the spearmen and hands him a black helmet. "If you are afraid, wear this."

Lancer looked at it with uncertainty. Was it too late to change to the car?

Arturia twisted the handle and kicked back the brake. "Hop in, Lancer."

Diarmuid held his breath, Oh Fionna please do not let me die in such shame! He climbed in slowly and put on his helmet. "Um, not to be rude but shouldn't the man be the one to drive."

The motorcycle roared again as if offended by what he said. Saber turned around, "To be honest with you Lancer, your condition with motorcycles can get us killed." She put on a smug smile. "But if it makes you feel more safe, feel free to cling onto me."

Diarmuid pouted, but he should've known better than bring out a rude comment. He looked at the back of the women, so did he hold onto or the motorcycle? Maybe wait ti-

VROOOOMMMMMM

The wheels started moving as her legs kick back and the engine seem to yell in excitement. The force made him lean back, and in fear of falling back he leaned forward putting an arm around Saber's waist.

"Oh King of Fionna!!" Diarmuid cursed, his voice brushed against the blond women's ear. The motion bought his lips close to her ears, with his body touching her back, making adrenaline run through his veins.

"It's King of Camelot, actually." Arturia smirked under her helmet, then taking off once again.

~~~~♤~~~~

When the two servants finally arrived to their destination, they parked near the gates and Lancer was the first to get up.

He quickly took off his helmet, and he breathed heavily his golden eyes widening. "I thought I would've died!" Nervous sweat dripped down the side of his head.

"Have you never rode a horse before?" Arturia says pulling off her helmet and setting on the handle.

"A horse is much different from a motorcycle, Saber." He says handing his helmet. "And the way you drive is so fierce." His eyes staring into her's "It almost scares me..." adding a little chuckle in the end.

The king broke the stare, snorting "I can tell, you held my waist a bit too tightly."

Lancer's could feel his cheeks heat up. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable! I-It was for safety!"

Saber got up from the bike, "I understand."

After a few minutes, a car pulled up the door opened up to reveal Irisviel and Maiya. "You're here!!"

Then when the homunculus frowned. "And I will not allow you to go in there like that." She says pouting and crossing her arms.

Saber sighs, "But we're already here!!"

Irisviel holds up a a glass bottle with a blue gas. "I have a little idea, come here!"

Arturia stepped closer, very slowly. What was Irisviel up to?

Suddenly, the homonculus threw the potion onto the ground. The glass shattering from the impact, and mist surrounded her body. Saber closed her eyes coughing from the gas.

When she opened them, she looked down. And her breath was immediately takened.

White was the color for the top, the same colors as the sleeves. And gloves up to her elbows. The color slowly changed to blue from the bottom of the hem and had a ribbon tied up on her waist and another one in her hair. The dress was beautiful.

Then she forgot about the heels, who would ever wear something so uncomfortable! Saber stumbled to regain her balance and was caught by a strong pair of arms.

"Ah, a women who can't walk in heels. That's a first." Lancer said his hand holding her's.

"A man who can't ride a vehicle such as this. That's a first." Saber flashed back.

Diarmuid smirked, bringing her fingered gloves up to his lips. "Touchè."