Thank You

Thank you guys so much I cried writing the end of this story. Okay so this is really just a wrap up to explain a few things because a lot was left unsaid and there are loose ends that need to be tied up.

I am aware that they never really did anything about the traces that were left behind, and it never really explains how Eddie dealt with his mom. Okay? I'm aware. I know.

There is going to be a sequel. When I am done with other things I am working on. Specifically, I would like to finish my Alex Riley story called Star Wars Buddies. It's gonna be a kinda long one and I want to finish that before I start posting anything for this sequel. As for Friday I'm In Love, that's a quick moving kinda ongoing thing so I don't care if that's finished before I start this cause it's kinda a post whenever I'm inspired type thing.

The sequel is going to be based around when the losers are adults. The answers to what happened here as kids will be answered through flashbacks and retellings, alright? It's nothing too big or grand, not really dangerous. Just closure.

But yeah! Thank you all for sticking with me on this amazing journey it's been a pleasure and I seriously loved writing this it was so fun. Thank you so fucking much for all the awesome comments. If you ever wanna talk please message me I'd love to meet you guys I have zero friends online 😂😂 But yeah.

Thank you. I love you all. ❤️💞❤️