Peanut butter jelly time (Gamzee X Tavros X Vriska)

"H-hey Gamzee," Tavros asked, walking up to his moral.

"Hey motherfucker! How is my best friend doing right now," Gamzee asked, wrapping his arm around Tavroses shoulders.

"I-I'm d-doing great! I-I just wanna say t-that u-umm," Tavros began to trip on his words, not wanting to lose his moral.

"Are you saying you're flush for me motherfucker," Gamzee asked, smirking.

"U-uh, y-ya i-i am," Tavros stuttered. Gamzee looked hard at Tavros before pressing his lips onto the others. Tavros began blushing a bronze color before melting into the kiss. Gamzee lifted Tavroses legs to wrap around his waist and his hands to go into his tangled mess of a hair. The kiss deepend as Gamzee slid his indigo tongue into Tavroses mouth, making Tavros moan softly.

After minutes of kissing, they pulled away, a trail of bronze and indigo saliva connecting their mouths. Tavros stuttered as Gamzee ran his hands over Tavroses horns. Tavros also ran his hands up Gamzees horns, making him as well stutter.

"G-Gamzee~," Tavros moaned. Gamzee could feel Tavroses bulge in his pants, moving around furiously.

   "Is this motherfucker getting happy," Gamzee purred into Tavroses ear, making Tavros get even more exited.

   Gamzee placed Tavros into his bed and climbed on top of him. He ripped off both of their clothes. Gamzee smirked at Tavros before beginning to bite and nibble on his neck. Tavros moaned as Gamzee bit at his sweet spot.

"A-Ah~! G-Gamzee~," Tavros moaned. Gamzee smirked and continued sucking and biting on that spot.

   "You want me to keep goin Kitten," Gamzee purred. Tavros nodded as he bit his lip. Gamzee moves down to his grub scars and began licking them, causing Tavros to moan really loudly.

   "You Ready Kitten," Gamzee asked, gazing at his now matespirit. Tavros nodded as Gamzee placed his bulge in Tavroses nook. Tavros moaned as Gamzee slid into him, satisfying Gamzee. Gamzee pulled in and out slowly, carful not to hurt the little troll.

Both the male trolls moaned as bronze and indigo cum mixed together into a bucket. Gamzee once again started to lick at Tavroses horn, causing him to moan out again. Both of their bulges wrapped around each other, causing Tavros to once again moan.

"You alright there kitten," Gamzee spoke out of breath in his deep, scratchy voice.

"Y-ya. I-I've n-never felt better," Tavros replied. Gamzee smiled but it quickly went away as the door slammed open to show a cerulean blooded troll.

"Hey GamTav! Why didn't you invite me to the party," Vriska asked, glancing between the two trolls.

Tavros began stuttering as Gamzee got off him. Gamzee walked over to Vriska and placed a bronze colored hand over Vriskas shoulder, "well lil mama, I didn't know you wanted to be invited."

"Weeeeeellllllll, would you mind if I joined the fun," Vriska smirked, glancing at Gamzee and Tavros.

"Y-you can j-join," Tavros said.

"Tavros is right motherfucker," Gamzee said, leading Vriska inside and shutting the door. Vriska striped of her clothes and walked over to the middle of the room. Vriska pinned Tavros to the bed a grabbed her belt, tying his hands to the bedpost. She took her shirt and gagged him with it.

   "Now be quiet Tav, don't wanna notify the neighbors," Vriska spoke smoothly. She got down on all fours and began to suck Tavroses tentabulge, making him moan loudly. Gamzee began fisting Vriskas bulge, making her choke out a moan on Tavroses bulge.

Gamzee stopped just as Vriska was about to hit her climax. Placing his bulge at Vriska nook, he pushed in, making Vriska choke out a moan again. She pulled Tavroses bulge out of her mouth and scooted closer to him to place her bulge at his nook. She forcefully pushed in, making Tavros moan muffily.

   A mixture of cerulean, indigo, and bronze jiz mixed together onto the sheets as a mixture of moans escaped the three trolls lips. Vriska got up and untied Tavros from the bedpost. The three trolls put on their clothes and walked out of the awful smelling room, pleased with their work.

   "Well, see you guys later," Vriska said, walking out the door to her hive.