03

Summer

The moment Emma came in the door with her tight clothes on I knew they wouldn't fit for long since I made her pasta, her favorite. She though I didn't notice the crumbs on her mouth before she came, so Emma being Emma stuffed herself silly with no fuss, but I could tell how uncomfortable she was trying to hide her belly from me, but I seen everything, and had a plan in mind when while putting the dishes is the dish washer.

"Em,can you grab a bottle of soap on the top cabinet" I spoke watching for her to reach up and show her bloated belly she had hidden.

"I don't see it, Sum" she said with her stuffed belly exposed and noticeable to my eyes, calling my name, but I needed her so stuffed she couldn't move.

"Could you eat the rest of the pasta and drink the remanding soda, because I'm not going to be eating it anytime soon."I said looking at her waiting for a reaction, but she just nodded and headed to the pot and seated her self, stuffing once more, I could tell by her expression that she was at the point she could move, or have the other half of soda.

Picking up the soda bottle I looked over st her raising an eyebrow " How about we take this to the room" she nodded holding her belly obviously not trying to my her risen shirt, and exposed belly obvious.

Leading her back into the room, pop in hand, I hand her the soda, a lay a down with a cookie, and remote so she can pick the movie while I go to get snacks and desert.