Try

Your hand subconsciously reached out beside you, grabbing at nothing, and waking you from your sleep. Turning the empty sight doesn't surprise you. This isn't the first time your once full and warm bed turned empty and cold in the morning. Lately, it had been happening so often that you were used to the emptiness. You were used to being a ghost in your own home. It was understandable that he would want to be immersed in his work, especially considering what he did for a living, but even a little attention thrown your way would be appreciated. A "Hey" every now and then. It was like he didn't even see you. You were a ghost in your own home. Rolling out of bed, you walked into the kitchen that you knew would need cleaning. At least he was feeding himself this time. Usually you would have to leave take out by him and hope for the best. This time was different. He cooked his own meals, showered, watched TV, and did what he usually did. You just trailed after him, silently cleaning up the messes he made. It was obvious he had some sort of consciousness and you didn't know how much longer you could take it. It would be easier to be somewhere else than to be ignored. You didn't want to leave though.

 You were afraid something would happen to him because he was being careless. After all, when he was like, this the boys rarely checked in on him, better to ignore him than to get yelled at. He needed someone to check in on him to make sure he was okay. This time however, you needed a break. A mini vacation. Your mind was not in a good place. Even though you knew it wasn't personal, that it was just his creative process, you had started to doubt yourself. Were you a forgettable person?  Were you just needy? Shouldn't you be more understanding? Could you handle this anymore? Your mind raced. You already had a bag packed and as you began to question yourself again while you washed the dishes, you decided to leave. Making sure everything was clean, you wrote a quick note for Yoongi in case he snapped out of it while you were gone and left it on the table. You picked up your bag and made sure you had everything. There were enough clothes packed for two weeks, that was about how long it usually took, and walked out. It wasn't like you even had to be quiet about it and tip toe around him. The door could probably slam and he still wouldn't notice. You did your usual routine and went to work while you spent your time away with Somin, your best friend. You had quality girl time. Somin assured you that the answer to all your questions were no, that you were doing everything you should and the situation did not reflect on you as a person. It was just what it was like to date an idol or anyone in the music industry really. Still, you wondered if Yoongi had even noticed that you were gone.

***********************************************************************************************

Yoongi sat in his home studio, wondering why you had left without saying anything. He didn't like being away from you while he was trying to compose. With you gone, it felt like the inspiration was gone as well. It wasn't as if he couldn't create without you, but the process was much easier. Your energy fueled him. Even if you weren't in the same room. Now he couldn't focus. He wanted to call you, but he figured that you had left for a reason and would probably be back soon. He leaned back in his chair and picked up his phone and checked the time. 11:32 p.m. Your work day was already over. So why weren't you home yet? Yoongi was starting to get worried. He nervously started dialing your number, hands shaking, countless tragic scenarios playing in his head. You of course didn't answer, too wrapped up in the movie you and Somin were watching. Yoongi started panicking and calling all of your mutual friends. No one had seen you. When he finally called Somin and she didn't answer, he put it together and headed over. 

Just as you were standing to go refresh your snacks, you heard someone beating on the door. Giving Somin a look, you cautiously approached. When you opened the door, Yoongi quickly pulled you into his arms, not giving you a chance to speak.

"Why are you here? I've been worried sick!" he exclaimed, finally releasing you.

"I figured it would be best to give you space. It was hard you know. I felt invisible and uncomfortable."

"You should've told me how you were feeling. You know I would never do that on purpose."

"You do it all the time though. Every time you have to work."

"I'm sorry. I never noticed. How about we go home together and I can practice working on it?"

You looked into his eyes and saw the sincerity they held.

"Okay. Let's try,"