Chapter 2 - Flashback

The first chapter of this was a contest entry in the Spin-an-EPIC-Tale contest and it won!  I didn't plan on continuing it but since it did so well, I decided to.

This chapter is a flashback in the ghost girl in black's point of view.

I'm warning you right now... this chapter has sexual content, harsh language, and disturbing scenes.  Do not read it if you can't handle it.  But yes, it is neccessary to develop this evil character.

***********************************************************************************************************************

The music blasted loudly from my stereo speakers, threatening to burst them.  Linkin Park had always been my favorite band.  Their lyrics just really speak to me.  It’s like they’re in my head. 

I danced around my room as I got ready to go to my first party EVER as a high schooler.  I was so excited!  James Morrison, the most gorgeous, super sexy, drool worthy guy at my school asked me to go with him.  Well, I had overheard him talking about the party with his friends at the lunch table behind mine.  I sat alone at lunch.  It’s not that I didn’t have friends, I just chose to sit alone.  But anyways, I turned around and asked him “What party?” and he told me it was this weekend and asked if I was going.  So of course I said “Hell yes!”  Actually I just kind of said “yea.”  But I was thinking hell yes!  The point is I was going.  With James!  Cause he asked me.

I rummaged through my dresser trying to find something to wear.  Should I wear my black dress with fishnet stockings?  Or my black skirt with the lace underneath?  What about my black pinstripe vest?  Ooh!  My black combat boots.  Or my black stiletto boots?  Is that too much black?  I’ll wear a purple tank top underneath.  Ugh!  Decisions, decisions! 

I decided on my black dress that I originally picked out.  It was pretty short, with a lace trim on the bottom.  The top had matching lace trim and it tied, corset style, up the front of it.  I wore my purple tank top underneath it with a matching purple lace necklace.  I opted for my purple fishnets to go under my combat boots.  My hair was black, flat and straight, the front part consisting mostly of my bangs was platinum blonde.  I looked at myself in the mirror and puckered my lips to put on my blood red lipstick.  Finally!  I was ready.  I placed my hand on my hip and gave myself one last glance over.

I wanted to make sure that I looked good for James.  I’d liked him forever.  Seriously.  As far back as I can remember.  I’m pretty sure he liked me too, but I think he was too scared to say anything.  Sometimes in class when I was staring at him, daydreaming what our babies would look like, I’d catch him look over at me.  He’d roll his eyes and look away.  He was always playful like that.  He picked me for his team in a game in P.E. once.  There was me and this other pathetic loser left to choose from and he picked me!  We’d always had this unspoken relationship with each other.  And tonight I wanted to make it official.  I planned on losing my virginity to him.

“Here I come, James,” I said to myself in the mirror and winked.

I arrived at the party a little late and it was already in full swing.  I always heard it was better to show up fashionably late anyways.  I was late and very fashionable, if I do say so myself.  I walked up the steps of the front porch to the door.  Some dude was leaning over the railing, puking into the bushes below.  Gross. 

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.  I wasn’t really sure who’s house this was, but this is where the girl in Biology was telling her friends the party was.  I waited for a few minutes for someone to answer the door and when no one did I knocked again.  I grew impatient and just opened the door my damn self.  Inside, it was dark and hard to tell who anyone was.  The music was so loud I couldn’t even hear myself think.  One Direction’s song “You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful” blared all throughout the house.  Nice music choice.