(2)

Gabbys pov

I'm sorry to sound dramatic but it was true, now that these boys were joining the squad.Both me and Paris wouldn't be able to screw around afterwards and sneak out snacks from the snack bar after hours.

Yes that's all I was actually worried about, great right?

And with those 5 words, chaos had erupted within the small office.

"What do you mean new guard mates?" Paris whined

"I'm sorry girls, but with summer fast approaching and the beach fully opening for summer in 2 days I figured we'd need more help and more surveillance during this upcoming seasonal event, so I scouted the area for the best lifeguard and these lads happened to pop up"he smiled as he patted the tallest one on the shoulder.

"So girls I hope for the sake of this beach and the surf lifeguard club that you will all get along"Dustin spoke smiling and aiming the last part of that sentence towards Paris,who sat sulking, arms and legs crossed on the couches across from me.

I noticed the blue eyed boy from earlier smirking at Paris as she glared at him.

"So we have an accordance then?" Dustin spoke finally breaking the silence, raising his eyebrow hopefully.

I nodded and smiled understandingly. "Me casa e su casa" I shrugged my shoulders and flopped back down onto the chair and began eating my food.

I was about to bite into my sandwich when some dude sat next to me. "So Gabrielle right?" He spoke.

I looked up and met a pair of chocolate brown eyes,mine then trailing to his hair that looked like noodles.

I giggled a bit at how is hair resembled a food. "What's so funny?" He laughed nervously.

"Your hair,it looks like noodles and it's kinda cute" i smiled patting his head before eating my food.

He just laughed, "so, pretty lady, you single?"

I had my mouth over my sandwich and turned to him giving him an "excuse me" expression.

"Um, nope."

"Damnit, I knew it." He slumped back in the chair and I continued eating.

Paris POV

Great, this was just great.
5 new guardmates who just happened to be 5 attractive teenage boys.

I was willing to fight back and argue with Dustin about this shit show but, I decided against it and deep down I knew what was best.

After Dustin left I just sat there and glared at the dude from earlier,seeing as he was just smirking at me.

'A challenge' I thought to myself as my glare melted into a smirk.He noticed my change in facials and raised his eye brow questionly.

After awhile we broke eye contact and I stood up and decided to introduce myself to the lot of buffoons.

I approached the lot that were scattered around the room, chatting and on their phones.

The first boy was with gabby as I sat down with them and smiled.
"Hi I'm Paris, I like your hair and I also hate pickles on my burgers"I spoke earning a questioning look from the both of them.

"Uhh H-Hi I'm J-Jack" the boy who finally had a name spoke,smiling slightly.

I nodded and began to stand up,  but gabby had grabbed my hand and spoken "I'll come with,I wanna meet them too" she smiled warmly.

I nodded before Jack stood up also.He was about to speak when I cut him off "you wanna come to so you can introduce us to your friends?" I asked already knowing what he was going to say.

Gabby smacked me lightly, making me smile and like my tounge at her,she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms earning a smile from jack.

"Who's first jacky boy?" Gabby questioned. "Uh Corbyn and Zach"

We followed him to the kitchen area where two dudes stood goofing about.

"Girls this is Corbyn and Zach" jack smiled pointing to the blonde one who's hair looked like it had been died multiple times as I assumed was Corbyn,Then too the other guy who looked much younger, about 16 maybe?

"I'm Zach and he's Corbyn if you guys were confused" he laughed.We laughed too to break the silence before moving on.

After meeting those 3 goofballs, everything actually went well.Well until we got up to leave.

Corbyn hand touching my arm, a warning tone came across it. "Careful of our other friends, there pretty 'charming' of you know what I mean" he spoke of the boys softly as if he was kind of afraid.

I smiled at the bean warmly before moving away "I'll be okay bean" I whispered.
Me and Gabby had made our way over to the last two boys..