Prolouge

Aahana's pov

Finally I got the deal which I have been pinning upon for such a long time now my company would not only deal in IT but also in construction sector .The deal which I have with is a Italian based company in usa .It is world 's top construction companies Kingston corp . Though it is Italian based it has branch in india also and Rafael Salvatore is ceo of company . I admit it was hard to convence him but at last I was able to ..

As I was going towards my company I got a call from Ayesha my dramatic sister.

"Hey Ayesha how are you?"

"Aahana malik how dare you to miss dinner again last night , you can't even imagine how mad I am at you right now. Grandpa and roman are also so mad at you .Tell me why didn't you came or did you get any man in your life" . I rolled my eyes as she started blabbering .

"Oh shut up Ayesha you know that I don't need any fucking man in my life don't start with it again ."

"Then what should I say aahana that you don't love us any more. You work so hard I bet no one in this world work as hard as  you do , you forget your family also in front of your work."

"Enough Ayesha you know what you guys means to me stop with being so dramatic. I had a very important meeting this morning at 6:30 so I called it a early night and was not able to come okay."

"I am still mad at you and I would only forgive you if agree to keep bulut with you for 3 days as me and roman have to go to Italy."

"What the fuck Ayesha ?!You know what happened last time when he stayed with me I can't..!"

"Don't you fucking dare complete that sentence you are keeping bulut and I know you will not let anything like last time happen to him."

"Why are you so eager...wait a minute why are you guys suddenly going to Italy?

"What do you mean can't we go to Italy and have some us time? .Its been 2 years since we both have some alone time."

Yeah I thought what they would be doing in their alone time.They can't keep their hands to themselves when they are around people. what they are gonna do when they would be alone!!

"Ok I will keep him but don't do it like bunnies I am not ready to become aunt soon of another bulut."

I smirked as Ayesha shouted and said some profanities to me .

"OK now get bulut ready I would be there soon."

"Thankyou... you are the best" and she cut the call.

I sighed and change direction to my sister's place .As I reached there I saw bulut and Ayesha standing their with bulut's stuff, god this woman is so eager to get rid of her son.

Bulut jumped upon me as soon as I got out of car .

Aunt hana!!

"Hey buddy how you doing?"

"I am good but I am not talking to you , you didn't came yesterday."he said folding his arms on his chest .

"Bulut common I was busy and I am sorry please ."

"No you always do like this this time I won't forgive you ."

"Oh I was planning to take you to that park with so many swings and your favourate ice cream but I think someone don't wanna go as he is so angry with me."