Attacked.

Y/N POV:

The reeked of blood. My blood lust was coming second by second. Naruto says "it smells like blood." Sasuke nods in agreement, Sakura does the same. I breath in and out. In and out. I use a substitution justu to replace me. I'm in a tree and I see an enemy. My eyes are locked on him. I make another substitute and my substitute runs behind him and attacks him. One by one my blood lust is fading. The final one, his chakra was strong no doubt about it. I have my clone behind him and my other ones on the left and right side of them. My clones and I attack him he takes out my clones but doesn't see me. I got him right there. Naruto shrieks because the body fell out of the tree. I jump out of the tree after the body. Sasuke ruffles Naruto's hair and says "calm down." Naruto smiles softly and slightly blushes. Sasuke says "Did you take all of them out?" I say "yeah." I see a snake and say "SASUKE!" I grab his arm and yank him towards me. Sasuke says "what?" I reply with "A snake out of no where..? Sasuke Fire style?" He nods. We both say at the same time "Fire style jutsu!" We burn every tree around us. There was an enemy. They fall out of the tree and I say "there's another scroll." We had the earth scroll. We needed the heaven scroll. I grab it and we head towards the building.