Dear Awsten

I have a minor headache as I have been headbanging violently whilst listening to Graveyard Shift. I'm sorry but Motionless In White is my shit rn. Anywhore, enjoy :)

"Are you sure you gonna be Ok?" Patty asks, flitting around the room.

I try not to roll my eyes. I love Patty but he worries too much. "Yes, I'm fine. You should go. I'm sure you have lots to do and Ben will be wondering where you are."

"Like he'll care." Patty mutters. I frown. "What do you mean? What's wrong?" He sighs and takes a seat next to me.

"He hasn't really spoken to me for the past couple of weeks. He says he's just tired and a bit stressed 'cause of the band and everything but I don't think he is."

"What do you think?"

"Honestly? I think he doesn't feel the same way anymore." Patty says. I don't know what to say. "You don't have to say anything. I don't want you to say anything."

Wow, he's a mind reader. I was not aware of that. "I'm not a mind reader, you're just speaking out loud genius."

"Well it's a good thing I'm not thinking about that one time Geoff and I experimented and used han-"

"Ew gross I do not need to know my best friends sex life thank you." Patty squeals, slapping my arm. I just smile and laugh, sticking my tongue out between my teeth.

"Ok fine. I guess you don't need all the details. You just need to know that my ass wasn't the only thing hurting." I wink at him, making him squirm.

"Shut up or I'm leaving." He announces. Patty goes to stand up but I grab his shirt and pull him back. "Nuh uh, there's more to this story. What's going on?"

"Nothing's going on." He mutters, cracking his knuckles. "You're lying." I say. "No I'm not."

"Yes you are. When you lie you bite your lip and crack your knucles."

"You're very observant."

"Patty we've been friends for over ten years, of course I'm observant." The blonde groans and sticks his tongue out. "So tell me the truth."

"Ok, ok." Patty tucks his legs underneath him and leans back against a couple of cushions. "I feel like our relationship has changed. When we were younger it was great and so amazing and I loved him so much. I still love him but not as much and I can tell the feeling's mutual. Everytime we're with anyone else he's so happy and energetic and then we're alone he's either leaving to go see other people or he just ignores me. I changed for him, Awsten. I fucking tried to learn how to play guitar, I wrote songs with him, I changed my look and how I acted and who I hung out with for him. I changed everything about me for him. I just...I gave him everything and he gave me nothing." Tears fill his vacant eyes.

My eye twitches. "I...I didn't know Patty why didn't you tell me? I'm here for you. You're going through this alone and you shouldn't and as of now, you won't. I'll help you through."

Patty reaches out and grabs my shoulders to hug me, causing the slight ache in my head to increase. I try to disguise my dizziness and pain by gripping him tightly.

"Ok I'm tired and...uh need to rest. You should go talk to Otto and maybe stay with him tonight if you don't want to go home ok nice seeing you again, bye." I ramble, standing up and trying to unsuccessfully get him to leave.

"But you said you were here for me. Do you not care?" His blue eyes fill up once more with tears. They remind me of Geoff's whenever he was upset. Big blue eyes. "I...I'm fine. Just worn out from earlier." I say, thinking back to the scene in the street.