Rubiyat X Kristoffer

It was a normal day. The train was delayed as usual, but luckily i made it to class on time. I went up to my friend and said: "Hi Kristoffer~sama". He replied with: "Good morning Rubiyat~kun", as he took out a mysterious object from behind his back. It was a sausage. Kristoffer~sama asked for permission to shove it up my ass. Being the muslim I am, I refused and said it was haram. He then leaned closer to my face and whispered: "I'm doing it anyway". Before I could retreat, i felt his hand on my neck. Kristoffer~sama then forced me into the ground using his vietnamese superstrength. As he was pulling down my pants, I called out for help. The whole class did nothing. Even the teacher, whose lesson was interrupted by this vile act, just stared in fascination. I tried to clench my cheeks to stop the invading sausage, but Kristoffer~sama was too strong. The sausage broke through my defenses like the US looking for oil. I felt a stinging pain as the francfort was forcing its way through my hole. I scrambled on the floor trying to get way from him, but it only caused my more pain, as the sausage was still halfway through my hole. Suddenly, Kristofffer~sama's grip weakened, and my hole closed. I saw to opportunity and escaped. I ran to the toilet and locked myself inside one of the stalls. That is when i noticed I had something big inside my intestine. Could it be shit? Or maybe...