Gray X reader~Pervert

Y/n' POV:
I was talking to Mirajane and Lucy when I the doors open and I feel a cool breeze from the doorway. I turned to face Gray, my highly annoying boyfriend.

He had just came back from another mission alongside Natsu and Erza and was now staring at me. Once I noticed I turned away blushing deeply. "Mm why don't you go get your man?" Mirajane wiggled her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. 

"Why don't you go get Laxus and have babies." I said. She gasped and looked the other way as me and Lucy laughed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and Gray was behind me. "Hey love did you miss me?" He says. "Yeah I missed the silence in this guild without you around." I smugly smiled. "Aw you don't have to be like that." Gray whined. He then whispered in my ear "Besides I know you miss me in bed~" He says. 

I shiver at the mention of him in bed. "Gray stop it." I say turning red not trying to let him see my blush. "What's the matter are you getting hot? I can help with that." he says smirking. Before he says anything else I get up and leave the guild as I hear him laugh at my embarrassment.

I rush home and lock the door behind me. I can't believe he makes me feel this way about him. Especially when he was so perverted over my body.

I wasn't going to let his words get into my head so I decided to take a bath.

Gray's POV

I was walking towards my house when I passed Y/n's house. I stopped when I remembered she was here. Why not give her a little visit?

I knocked on the door but she didn't answer. I froze the lock and broke it off. Once I entered the house, it seemed she wasn't in the living room so I decided to search for her.

I hear the water running from the bathroom and suddenly dirty thoughts popped in my head and I licked my lips as I headed towards the bathroom.

I gently opened the door and it seemed y/n didn't notice me. Apparently she had pulled the curtains during the shower and I swore some colorful words.

I take off my clothes but keep my necklace and my boxers on.

I then pulled open the curtains, got in and pushed Y/n against the bathtub wall.

She was pissed "Gra-!" I kissed her interrupting her. She was shocked and tried to pull away but I kept her lips locked against mine as I licked her bottom lip asking for permission but she denied thinking she had some control.

I smirked. That was a bad decision. I grabbed her ass and she moaned allowing me to automatically stick my tongue in.
I soon explored every inch of her mouth leaving no crevice untouched. I slowly pulled apart from our kiss leaving a string of saliva between us.

She gasped for air. "What are you doing here?!" She yelled "And why are you in my bathroom when I am clearly taking a bath?!" She continued.

I chuckle and she looks at me disgusted. "You perve-" I interrupted her and slowly started rubbing her clit.

She bit her lip and tried to keep from moaning but she was getting wet.

Y/n's POV

"It seems I'm not the only perverted one here~" He whispered into my ear.

I slowly let out soft moans. "I-I'm not a pervert." I hesitate as he continues teasing me.

"It's just the water." I look away but he takes my chin and forces me to look at him.

"You know if you ask I'll make you feel better~" Gray whispered seductively into my ear.

I was getting turned on and he noticed. He knew I couldn't stand it and slid a finger into my pussy.

"N-no Gray stop!" I yelled but he added another finger and started sliding in and out of my pussy.

"Gray I just took a bath." I whine. He started kissing and sucking on my collarbone leaving hickeys.

I almost moaned loudly when he found a certain spot and he kept sucking on the spot causing me to moan even louder.

"G-Gray please... I can't." I pleaded but he started fingering me faster.

He then stopped and pulled his fingers out. I squirmed uncomfortably underneath him as he pinned me against the wall and whispered. "I'll make you moan even louder~" He purred.

This made me uneasy as he took off his boxers and lifted my leg and put it over his shoulder. He then slowly inserted his c*ck into me and I tried to ignore the way it hurted.

He started thrusting slowly but I wanted more. Apparently he was wearing off on me. I remembered what he said earlier. 'You know if you ask I'll make you feel better'.

I hesitatingly whispered "I w-want you to make me feel better." I looked away.

He smirked "What was that?" He smugly smiled.

"I said I want you to make me feel better." I say a bit louder, crimson red.

He said "With pleasure." He then started thrusting faster and faster.

He soon went at an inhumane speed and I felt him hitting my womb multiple times.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face closer to mine as he f*cked me.

I could hear his necklace faintly jiggling as he shoved his cock in and out of me.

"Harder~ Gray f*ck me harder!" I moan feeling the pleasure build inside of me.

He nodded and started shoving in faster until he hit a certain spot in which I moaned very loudly.

He kept hitting the same place over and over again causing me to moan louder.

"Gray~ Agghh" I moaned as he kept thrusting. "I-I'm coming!" I yelled my nails dug into his shoulders.

He then started thrusting sloppily. "Me too!" He yelled. He kept going until we came at the same time.

He filled me up with his icy cold semen as I collapsed into his arms, tired.

Mixtures of my cum and his slid down my thighs as he kissed me on the forehead. I was panting heavy.

"Now then want to take a bath together?" He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Pervert..." I muttered.