Loke x Neko! Celestial spirit! Fem reader~Bad Kitty

Y/n's POV

"I-I'm sorry Loke I didn't mean to mess this up for you." I apologized following him towards his room.

"Y/n you knew that this was important for me yet you..." He stopped and looked at me angry. I hated it when Loke was mad at me.

"I apologize. I'll do anything to recieve your forgiveness." I say sincerely.

"Anything?" He asked. I nodded unaware of what he wanted to actually do with me.

His attitude seemed to change quickly. He then looked me up and down and I felt uncomfortable.

He came closer to me and backed me against the wall. He then looked me in the eye. "Call me by my real name." He said strictly.

"Loke what do you me-" I was interrupted by him. He came close to my cat ears. "Call me my by my real name" He repeated he then slipped his hand into my skirt.

"W-wait Loke you can't do thi-" I was interrupted again. "I said call me by my real name!" He said louder.

My ears and my tail had perked down in fear. He was acting very scary. He had started touching my panties and I started breathing heavy.

"L-Leo the lion." I whispered frightened.

"Good girl." He uses his other hand to ruffle through my hair.

"But you can call me master~" He seductively whispered. This sent chills up my spine.

"Now then you've been a very bad girl and I'm going to punish you." He grabbed my tail and started petting it.

"B-but Lo-" He squeezed my tail. I winced in pain. "M-Master you can't d-" He interrupted me.

"I am the leader of the 12 golden zodiac keys." He said. "And I can do whatever I want, isn't that right Y/n?" He looked at me.

"Y-yes master" I look down afraid. "Good now you will let me touch you however I please." Loke said.

He grabbed me by a lock of hair and brought me closer. "Because compared to me you are just a kitten. So be a good little kitty and I'll think of a nicer punishment for you.

I hesitatingly nodded. I knew I would regret this.

He smiled "Now undress yourself. Leave on your bra and underwear for me to personally address." He said.

I obeyed and was left nearly half naked. He stared me up and down and I got nervous.

He ordered me to lay on the bed and that he would be right back. I had a bad feeling about this but I sat there and waited anyway.

Loke came back with a vibrator and I gulped. He got on the bed with me. "I'll teach you to never be a naughty girl ever again Y/n" He whispered in my ear. I shivered.

He opened my legs wide and removed my underwear.

He clipped the vibrator onto my clit and took off my bra to place them on my nipples. He then took out the controlling device.

I looked at him with pleading eyes but he turned it on low which didn't hurt so bad but it felt weird. He then turned it up and I squealed in surprise. It hurt a lot.

"M-master please stop!" I begged Loke. My vagina was vibrating by now and my nipples were hardening. I just hoped he didn't notice.

This encouraged Loke more. "I want to hear you moan louder." He smiled and cranked it up again. Then without warning, He grabbed my breasts and fondled with my nipples.

"M-master~" I moan as he bit into my right nipple. That one was very sensitive.

Then he started sucking on it and I tried to keep my moans to myself.

"I won't stop until milk comes out~" He sweetly whispered in my ear.
But Loke had other plans for me. He let go of my nipples and noticed the precum that my p*ssy was squirting out.

"You know for a virgin you have such a perverted pussy." He inserted a finger in my pussy. And he noticed I was kind of moaning louder.

He then inserted another and I broke out moaning. "Such a dirty cat~" He whispered seductively and plunged his fingers in and out of me.

"L-Loke the others w-will hear us." I say trying not to scream.

"Let them know who claimed you.~" He whispered into my ear. He then looked at my collarbone where he sucked on and left a mark.

He then turned off the vibrator but still kept fingering me. It's hard to admit but this actually turned me on but I had to keep this to myself otherwise everyone in the celestial world and human world would hear me.

He then plunged his fingers in harder and my ears stuck up along with my tail. "You seem to be getting close to your orgasm huh?" He smirked.

"Your p*ssy is starting to get more and more wet and you're making such lewd faces." He continued.

Loke slapped me in the a$$ and that made the feeling that I would cum worse. He slapped my a$$ over and over until it left it red and it stinged.

I continued to moan and I felt something coming but Loke pulled his fingers out and I kind of sighed in disappointment.

"I'm not going to let you cum that easily." Loke said. He then took out his fingers and started licking my p*ssy. "L-Leo w-wait that makes me feel-" He interrupted me "Perverted?" He said.

I shyly nodded and looked away but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

He put a lock of my (h/c) hair behind my head and kissed me on the forehead.

"It's okay if it makes you feel weird since it is your first time and all." Loke said trying to reassuring me.

He lined his member at my entrance and I put my hand over my mouth as he slowly pushed it in. I arched my back in pain and pleasure. "Master please be gentle." I whimpered.

"No promises." He says as he started thrusting inside me. He then leans in my ear. "Say my name kitty~" He whispers touching my cat ears and I flinch. He grabbed my thighs and pushed himself further inside of me. I gripped onto his orange hair, slightly pulling it as he found my G-spot "L-Leo..." I moan and he smirks before repeatedly hitting my G-spot and I moan a little louder each time.

He says "Y/n you're such a naughty cat." and I somehow get turned on. I wrapped my legs around his back and brought him closer, still gripping onto his hair as he sped up. I felt my climax coming and said "M-master I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I said.

But before I could cum he stopped and pulled out. I whimpered shyly as he gave me another perverted look. "It's your turn to pleasure your master, you bad kitty~" He whispered and positioned me on top of him. I closed my eyes as I slid myself onto his d*ck slowly. I moaned loudly as he grabbed my hips and roughly pushed me down.

"L-Leo!" I say and he smirks as I turn crimson red. Nevertheless I straddle him, sliding his d*ck in and out of my p*ssy as he grunts and lets go of my hips. He then grabs my breast and starts sucking on it leaving love marks everywhere. He squeezed my other breast and I let out a high-pitched meow as he smiles satisfied.

I continue thrusting myself onto his c*ck panting heavily as Loke continued licking my breasts. "Your nipples are starting to stiffen, you must enjoy this a lot." He said twisting my nipples and I moan even louder.

"Y/n I'm about to cum!" He said between thrusts and I felt his member getting hotter. He suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me down as he thrusted into me, filling my womb with his seen as I feel a surge of pleasure rush over my body. I then lay on him breathing heavily as my chest went up and down. As he pulled out, his semen started flowing out of me as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I suddenly frowned and he noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asks. "You normally do this with other woman and all but I never thought that you would do it with me." I say twiddling my thumbs.

"You know what's the difference though?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I only have true feelings for you." He says and kisses me on the cheek. I smile and cuddle him, softly purring on his chest.

"However if you do that again, I'll have to punish you even more." Loke said and I nodded placing a kiss on his neck. "Please punish me again sometime Loke~Senpai." I whisper in his ear hugging him.