037

C H Y N A

"Jade, be careful"I said as i watch her walk towards the lake. I did followed her just in case she won't fall. She look at her reflection in the lake and smile. "That's you baby girl. Beauty and all"I smile.

"Beauty huh"I heard a unknown voice. This voice I remember. Remember this voice the day i was born, the day for my 1st birthday, and the day I was best for the first time. "Why you didn't tell me?"

"There's no need to tell you"I said. I turn around looking at my mother. "How you found me?"

"Your father told me that you was living a happy life with Jonathan and here you are with a baby"she smile. Jade look at my mother.

"Yeah, I love my new life. Me and Chloe"I said.

"Chloe?"my mom look at me curious.  "I thought she was dead"

"No, she left with me"I said.

"I want to make a deal with you"she said.

"What is it?"I ask.

"Give me back chloe"she said. "I miss both of you and maybe I can keep Chloe to make my life more better"

"She won't like it"I said. "She hated you and father"

"Your father ain't with me no more"she said. "Please chyna"

"Ima think about it"I said. I already know what Chloe will say. No. She dont want to go with her.

My mom don't know that me and Chloe are werewolves.  She gone be scared as hell.

"Follow me to the house"I said. She nod her head and followed me to the house. She gasp once she saw how big it was and the cars that was park in thr garage.

"You found yourself a keeper. Momma taught you well"she said.

"No, you didn't taught me anything. I taught myself"I said. "I don't love Jonathan for his money. I love him cause he protects me, gave me a home and family that love me"

"Mhmmm"she said rub her chin. "I don't think Jonathan really loves you chy. Probably using you"

That spark something in me. I wanted to growl but I couldn't. Not in front of her.

"Mom, leave now"I said.

"I want to see Chloe"she said.

"No"I said. "Leave!"I yelled making her jump. She nod her head and left. I don't know how she knew where we live. 

I turn to the door walking inside. Chloe was by the  door looking at me.

"Chloe we need to talk"